Chapter 6: A Replacements, Replacement

"I bet yall thought I went back to St.  Louis, Ha aint no bitch gone make me leave. Ima go home by knocking that Britt bitch in her s**t when she get here" Notia says in confessional.

While the girls are on their way back home Notia packs her stuff and calls a van to pick her up. She starts to take Britt's clothes to the front and throws them out. She also puts Britt's bed in the pool.

"Yep it's been real Bad Girl Behavior but it's time for me to go out with a ban-(she stops), their home I will be right back" Notia says in confessional.

"Who's van is this?" Nae asks.

"Ow that bitch f***ked up my s**t before she left" Britt says.

As soon as Britt walks in the door Notia says "what's up bitch" then attacks Britt. Notia is on top of Britt decking her right in the face. Security pulls her off Britt.

"YOU FAT BITCH, YOU GONE SNEAK ME THOUGH! KNUCKLE UP HOE!!" Britt screams.

Notia breaks free of security and charges Britt again. They are pulling eachothers hair while security tries to separate the two. They are pulled off eachother and Notia is told to leave the house.

"Talk S**t Again Bitch" Notia yells.

"Ima catch that bitch again watch just wait. I'm on some other shit with these bitches" Britt says in confessional.

Before Notia leaves Lexx and Lena get to say their final goodbyes to her. Lexx and Lena walks back into the house and Britt is yelling at them from the top of the stairs.

"Yall bitches are done. I run this damn house I aint going nowhere no time soon so watch out bitches" Britt yells.

Britt picks up her clothes while Trina and Miya get her bed out of the pool.

"Nae can you do me a favor?" Britt asks.

"Yea what's up" Nae responds.

"Can you put that fat bitch bed in my room since she put mine the pool?" Britt asks.

As Nae goes in Lexx's room to get the bed Lexx has already took the bed, but it wasn't Notia's, it was Miya's bed.

"You can take that bed cuz that bitch aint sleeping in my room" Lexx says.

"I will sleep in here and she can go in Britt room" Lena says to Lexx.

Nae moves the bed into Britt's room then tells Miya that Lexx and Lena put her things in the room with Britt. Miya doesn't care because she was going to move into that room anyway.

"You see how she gat those bitches doing her dirty work" Lexx says.

"Ha hell yea, but we should get Nae and Trina to turn on Miya and Britt then one of them bitches will leave" Lena whispered.

Later that night Nae, Miya and Trina went out to the club and Lexx, Lena and Britt stay home. Lena and Lexx notices that a new picture is up. Meaning the producers waisted no time at all replacing Notia. The door opens and in walks the new girl. Cecelia is a tall darkskined 22 year old from Jamaica. Lena is excited to see Cecelia because they are besties. Lexx and Lena fill Cecelia in on their plan to get Nae and Trina to turn on Britt. Cecelia waste no time putting the plan into action, she goes upstairs to distract Britt. While Cecelia is upstairs talking to Britt Lexx and Lena are downstairs writing things on Trina and Nae's pictures.

"They are gonna be pissed when they get here and see this" Lexx says with a chuckle.

"Ha do you think they will comfront her?" Lena asks.

As soon as the girls walk in and see Cecelia talking to Lexx and Lena they walk upstairs and goes to bed. The next morning Lexx pulls Nae and Trina aside while Britt and Miya are out.

"Girl I know we not cool no more but me and Lena seen Britt writing on yall pictures last night" Lexx says.

Nae and Trina goes to read what it says on their pictures. It reads
"Yall some weak ass bitches and I don't really f**k with yall".

"Do you think she wrote this or is they just tricking us" Trina asks Nae.

"I wouldn't put it past her she has been acting funny though" Nae says.

Britt and Miya walk in and goes to the kitchen without speaking to anybody and that makes Nae feel some type of way.

"Did you write that stuff on mine and Trina pictures last night?" Nae asks Britt.

"Girl get out my face with that s**t" Britt responds.

"So you did then, why'd you do it" Trina says.

"I'm not about to waste my breath on yall cuz this is stupid" Britt says.

Nae and Trina then start to deface Britt's picture. They also start to plot on how they are going to get her out the house.

"One of us should push her until she hits us and she goes home" Nae says.

"I'm not even gonna lie I can't fight and I'm not doing it by myself, Britt is big" Trina says.

"Then we both gone get in her face and if she touch one of us we beat her ass and she goes home" Nae says.

Nae and Trina shake on it and they begin to put their plan into action. They think about a way to get Miya and the other girls out the house so they can jump Britt.