Chapter 13: Reunion Time pt.1

On this three part Bad Girl Behavior Reunion Britt, Miya, Keekee, Lexx, Nae, Monie, Trina, Lena, Cecelia and Notia will gather one last time to hash out what went down in their Atlanta mansion. All ten girls will have a chance to speak and throw blows at one another. But before the girls gather on stage a few of them met up before the Reunion at the hotels. Lexx calls Notia and Keekee to see if they made it to the hotel yet. The three of them met up by the hotel pool to catch up before the reunion.

"Heyy!!" all three say in unison.

"So how yall been since the show ended" Lexx asks.

"Girl good, I been seeing some stuff on Twitter though that got me heated" Keekee responds.

"Girl me to, so apparently me and Keekee is gone get handled at the reunion" Notia says.

"By who? Britt?" Lexx asks.

"You already know it was her but it's cool cuz I got her when I see her... ima take off my heels and snatch that bitch" Keekee says.

"F**k that ima just beat her ass on sight lol" Notia says.

While they are talking and laughing Nae runs up happy to see them.

"Yall look cute. What goes on? Are yall ready for this reunion tonight" Nae asks.

"Girl you better watch out cuz that Jackie girl is gone be there I here. And Britt gone try you for jumping her" Keekee says to Nae.

"I aint pressed on that Jackie bitch and Britt ima call her out anyway" Nae says.

While Notia, Lexx, Nae and Keekee talk by the pool Miya, Britt and Jackie are talking in the hotel room.

"Girl yall see Trina on twitter talking about being to classy to fight at the reunion" Britt brings up.

"She better be ready class or not cuz I'm beating her ass tonight" Jackie says.

"I just know aint nobody gone touch Britt because i will pull a bitch by the hair for my home girl" Miya says.

"I'm the queen them hoes know better. I don't wanna fight but i will if i have to" Britt says.

"So Tay is supposed to be in the audience" Miya says.

"I don't give a f**k if he gone be there, what he gone do protect Keekee" Britt responds.

Lena and Cecelia arrive at the hotel together and they are on a hunt to find Trina's hotel room.

"TRINA COME OUT AND PLAY!" Lena yells.

"Girl she scared, that's miss twitter thug" Cecelia says.

"LOL, she do stay on twitter. I just wanted to say hi to that punk bitch" Lena says.

While Lena and Cecelia are yelling for Trina, her and Monie are sitting in the room laughing at them.

"LOL, they sound stupid but anyway i hear Keekee is gunning for you" Trina says.

"Girl she is, she said I owe her and Tay money from years ago. But I dont care they not getting s**t from me" Monie says.

"She's crazy, she gonna try and hit you" Trina says.

"She can try if she wants because I'm gone defend myself. I can't fight but I can kick ha" Monie says.

"Girl you slow let's get ready for this reunion so we can get this over with" Trina says.

The girls arrive to the set at separate times and are wanded and escorted to their dressing rooms. While they get ready for the reunion, going through hair and make up, producers tell the girls to try and keep it cool out there on stage.

"It's about to be turnt yall" Lexx says.

"You already know it is" Keekee says.

The girls talk for a little while before the reunion starts. Yall better hold on to your seats because this reunion is going to be cray cray.