"What are you doing here?" you growl.

She had panic all over her face as she looked at you. "I-I was laying low halfway across the world when emo boy pops up out of nowhere and zaps me right back here. If I had known-"

But you slam her against the wall. Hard. And she stops speaking. Her eyes were wide looking between you and the boys.

"Y/n Meg is on our side," Sam says calmly trying to de-escalate the situation.

"I heard," you say pushing your arm into her throat. She starts gasping for air as you gradually lift her off the ground.

"Y/n stop it!" Sam says and you knew you shouldn't look around but you did and Sam had his big pleading puppy dog eyes that completely softened your soul. You realized what you were doing and backed off letting Meg slump to the floor gasping for breath.

"What the hell y/n?" Sam says looking at you with a mix of fear and hurt. You clench your jaw watching Meg regain her composer.

"I have never seen Meg so scared," Dean says almost in a chuckle and you smirk as Meg gives him a bitch face and you could tell from Dean's reaction Sam must be giving him one too.

"Y/n and I have history," Meg says still staying on the floor. "If had known she would be here I would have turned tail and run" She basically spat.

"Damn right," you say giving her a death glare.

"Woah Woah Woah," Dean says stepping in between you two. "Time out. We have a mission to accomplish, then you two can have your little chick-fight"

This time you and Meg glared at Dean to which he stepped back awkwardly and clasped his hands together like he does whenever he is nervous.

"Well, why did Cas bring you here?" Dean asked while clearing his throat.

Meg stood up, glancing between you and Dean "Go ask him." she says motioning towards the door "He was your boyfriend first." 

You try to hide the chuckle that rose to your throat, but Dean just rolled his eyes and walked out of the cabin leaving you, Sam, and Meg to all stare each other down. It was silent, but Sam kept trying to open up a conversation about stupid things like "Are you up to speed on Dick?" or "Where were you heading Meg?". You knew sam was just trying to fill the awkward space but both you and Meg just gave bland answers- much preferring to stare daggers into one another. Sam kept clearing his throat anxiously and you could tell he wanted to ask what the deal was between you two, but he knew better.

Dean and Cas walk through the door and Cas's eyes widen as a smile spreads across his face.

"Y/n!" He says picking up his pace and embracing you in a hug. You were a little confused because you and Cas had never been very close but you hugged him back awkwardly nonetheless.

"Good to see you too?" you tried not to have it sound like a question but it came out like one. Cas didn't seem to notice.

"I am sorry for what I did to you," he says with sadness filling his eyes and part of his usual demeanor returning for a moment.

"It's- It's okay Cas. What is important is that we kill Dick and get this horror show over with" you say patting his arm.

He swiftly walks away from you, turning his eyes to the floor.

"Now, you understand I don't participate in aggressive activity." He says while picking up the bone that was on the table. He sniffs it and smiles.

"Mm. Sister Mary Constant. Good choice." He says.

"Why'd you go to Meg, Cas?" Dean asks.

"When I left, I wanted to observe the flowers – and fruit. Flowers come first, obviously. But I heard nothing from them." You were too perplexed by what Cas was saying to even register what he was trying to tell you. Was this Cas? You knew he loved bees and other creatures, but... really?