one

Casey's P.O.V
*2 months later*

"Ever since I left the tour, the only thing that has been on my mind is Luke. Of course I'm mad at him for cheating on me and I don't know when I'll forgive him for doing that, but I still love him more than anything. Sure, Ashton makes me happy but Luke makes me feel like no other guy has ever made me feel," I think as I sit on the couch.

My thoughts are interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I get up to answer it and am greeted by a smiling Ashton.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Hey beautiful," he smiles and kisses my lips.

"Come on in," I smile.

Ashton walks in and we sit on the couch.

"How are you?" he asks, resting his hand on my leg.

"I'm alright. How about you?" I ask.

"I'm great," he smiles.

"That's good. I was just about to make dinner. Do you wanna stay a while?" I say.

"I'd love to," he says and helps me make dinner for the both of us.

* * * 

During dinner, someone knocks on the door.

"I'll be right back," I say and get up to answer it.

I open the door and see Luke standing on the porch, his hair messed up and face pale.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I say.

"Baby I'm so so sorry. I was scared and I thought I needed someone to take my mind off you but it didn't even work, it only made me think of you more. I should have never done that to you. You're the only girl that I love, the only one I'll ever love," he says, his voice occasionally cracking.

I start to cry and Luke embraces me in a hug.

"I hate you. I hate you so much," I repeat as I weakly push him away.

"I know. You have every right to hate me. But please please forgive me. I can't lose you Casey, I love you more than anything," he says quietly in my ear.

Ashton's P.O.V

Casey went to answer the door about five minutes ago and suddenly I hear crying so I get up to check on her.

I walk to the door to see Luke hugging my girlfriend.

"Hey is everything okay?" I ask.

Casey's P.O.V

"Hey is everything okay?" I hear Ashton say as he walks up behind me.

I break the hug and step back from Luke.

"I'm sorry Luke. But I'm with Ashton now," I say as I put my arm around him.

An angry expression appears on Luke's face and he walks off the porch, gets in his car, and drives away.

Luke's P.O.V

"Casey is dating one of my best mates? What's gonna happen to the band? I don't want to be around Ashton if he's keeping my girl away from me. How can I get Casey back?" my mind spins as I lay on my bed with a picture of Casey and I beside me. 

Casey's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" Ashton asks me after Luke leaves.

"I- I don't know yet," I say.

Ashton puts his hand on my face and kisses my lips. When I reopen my eyes I expect to see a pair of blue ones but instead I see Ashton's hazel ones.

"Um, I'm not feeling well. I'll call you later, okay?" I say.

"Okay sure. Hope you feel better," Ashton says as he kisses my cheek and walks out.

I walk upstairs and go in my room. I pull out my phone to send a text.

To: Luke
I need to talk to you. Can you come over?

A few minutes later he replies.

From: Luke
Sure. I'll be there in 10.

Like he promised, ten minutes later Luke is knocking on my door.

"Come in," I say as we sit on the couch.

"Casey, I can't tell you how sorry I am. Cheating on you was the worst decision I've ever made," Luke says.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, looking in his eyes.

"I was so scared that your memory would never come back so I thought I needed someone to take my mind off of you. But I couldn't keep my mind off you and after a few days I realized how stupid I was and I broke up with her. I am so, so sorry," he says and puts his hand on mine.

"I don't know what to do," I say quietly.

"I just want you to be mine again," he says softly, taking my hand in his.

"I just need some time to think," I say, pulling my hand away from his.

"About what? Whether you love me or not?" he asks, looking in my eyes.

"I do love you. But I care about Ashton too," I say.

"Well you can't have both of us. You have to make a decision Casey," he says as he stands up and walks out the door.

I walk upstairs to my room and flop on my bed, tears due to stress streaming down my face.

My phone beeps so I grab it and see a text pop up on my screen.

From: Ash :)
Do you feel good enough for our double date with Cal and Emily tonight?

"Oh man, I totally forgot about the double date with Cal and Emily," I mumble.

To: Ash :)
Yeah. I'll be ready by 7 :)

* * *

As the clock nears 7, I start to get ready. About 30 minutes later, I hear a knock on my door.

I walk downstairs and open the door for Ashton.

"Wow, you look amazing," Ashton smiles.

"Thanks," I smile, looking at my outfit: a black dress and red pumps.

"Okay, let's go," Ashton smiles as we walk out.

"This feels so wrong... I should be with Luke," I think as I walk to Ashton's car.

Ashton opens the car door for me and I get in. He gets in the drivers side and takes us to the restaurant. We walk in and see Calum and Emily.

"Hey guys!" Calum says.

We take a seat on the other side of the booth and Emily looks at me with a confused face then shoots her eyes back and forth between Ashton and I.

"Its a long story," I mouth to her.

"This was supposed to be Luke beside me at our anniversary dinner... stop, Casey stop. You're with Ashton now," I think to myself.

"Uh babe? What do you want to drink?" Ashton says, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry! I'll just have water," I tell the waiter.

"Are you okay Casey?" Ashton asks me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I say.