eight

Luke's P.O.V

I hear knocking on my door and look at the clock: 1 p.m. I get up and answer the door.

"Bro, did you just wake up?" Michael asks as he walks in.

"Yeah," I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Dude, you need to forget about Casey. Its messing you up," he says, forcefully putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Shut up Michael," I mumble.

"No Luke! You're my best friend, I hate seeing you like this. You need to move on, man," he yells. 

"No, you don't get it Michael. Casey is my everything. I love her. I will never forget her," I yell back.

"She's with Ashton, Luke. You need to get over her," Michael says, looking in my eyes.

Casey's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of pots and pans banging around in the kitchen. I look at the clock and see that it says 1 pm so I get out of bed and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Ashton at the stove making breakfast. He turns to face me and smiles widely.

"What?" I giggle.

"You just, look really good in my shirt," he smirks.

"Its so big on me," I laugh as I look at his big shirt engulfing my petite body.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him, and he does the same to me.

"I love you," he kisses my nose.

"I love you more," I smile and press my lips to his.

He smiles into the kiss as he pulls me closer to him. He separates our lips and smiles at me.

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

He puts our food on separate plates and hands me one as we sit at the counter and eat. I hear Ashton swear under his breath and drop his fork on his plate.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"We forgot something last night," he mumbles.

"No," I whisper, looking in his eyes.

"I, I'm so sorry Casey," he shakes his head while looking down at his plate.

I run quickly upstairs and get dressed. I run back downstairs and grab my car keys.

"Wait, where are you going?" Ashton asks.

"The drug store. I'm only 17. I'm not having a baby, Ashton. I need to get, I don't know, something," I say.

I walk out the door, get in my car, then drive to the drug store. I walk up and down the aisles searching for the item I need. I finally find the right one and go up to the cash register. The cashier looks at the pills, gives me a weird look, then continues to scan the item. I drive back home and read the directions and the side effects, then take it..

"Babe, I'm sorry. I should've been more careful," Ashton says as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Its partly my fault too," I say as I drink the rest of my water.

"Gosh this is kinda scary. What if the pill doesn't work?" he looks in my eyes.

"Don't freak out, Ash. It's gonna work," I say.

"Okay," he sighs, walking over to me.

"Don't worry," I say, putting my hand on the back of his neck.