Every kiss that was set on his body was like flames that were burning him alive but he does not want to run away. Instead, he wanted that fire to burn him.

Even if that fire burn his wings making him unable to fly or burning his body and letting him die, it would be much better than running far away from that mesmerizing fire.

"Ah!"

Feng Niao's moan got louder and louder, his pleasured voice was echoing in the room together with the sound of skin slapping each other.

The mixed sound that was echoing inside the room could make anyone listening blush a deep shade of red but to Feng Niao, it was breaking his heart.

"Tian, where are you going?"

Holding onto his magnificent bright red robes, Feng Niao looked at Zu Tian who was about to leave.

Smiling faintly, Zu Tian sat beside him and gently took his hand off his robes.

"I'm just going to read the memorials in my study. I don't want to disturb your sleep so I will just work there. Go to sleep, okay?"

Zu Tian pat his hands and help him lay down. 

Kissing him on the forehead, he stood back up.

"Tian!" Feng Niao grab him by the hand a bit uneasy.

"Hmm?"

Turning back, Feng Niao looked Zu Tian in the eye. For a long time, he tried to search for something in those eyes but failed to do so.

"A'Feng?"

Seeing him silent and just looking at him, Zu Tian was worried.

"It's nothing. I was just going to say, don't stay up too late. It's bad for the health."

After he said those words, he let go of his hands.

---

"Your Majesty, Lian'er is bullied by the other concubines today."

"They did that? Don't worry Lian'er, zhen will take revenge on them in your stead. How dare they make Zhen's little beauty unhappy?"

"Really, your majesty? Lian'er knows that your majesty treats Lian'er the best!"

Rubbing her almost non-existent chest on Zu Tian, Qi LianLian happily beams at him while feeding him more lies.

"Whatever makes you happy."

Listening to the both of them happily talking to each other, Feng Niao who was hiding behind the wall felt like his heart was being squeezed by an invisible palm.

He felt knives carving his heart as if, it was trying to dig his heart out from where it was. He felt like drowning and out of breath.

He wanted to scream but he forced himself not to. He does not want to get discovered, not now, not by him.

He is foolish.

Yes, he is.

He was clearly lied to but he can't just let go.

No. What was his right to even get jealous?

Zu Tian wasn't his and will never be his. He wanted him alone but he forgot that he wasn't the only one for him.

He was the emperor and he had many spare tires and he was one of them.

"Ah~ Your Majesty, not so rough."

Hearing the noise inside, Feng Niao could no longer hold it in and run away from that place as fast as he could.

As if by running away he would be able to erase the fact that all that he saw and heard was all his imagination. That, Zu Tian only loves him.

But, who was he kidding?

Zu Tian, will never ever belong only to him.

"A'Feng~"

Going back to reality, Feng Niao sorrowfully kissed back to Zu Tian wanting to get burned or just directly seared into him.

If the god's permitted it, he wanted to sear his very being into his soul so that Zu Tian and him will never ever separate.

"T-Tian...." Feng Niao's voice was hoarse because of screaming paired with his silent cry.

But even so, even though his heart was breaking and his face full of tears, he called out Zu Tian's name again and again filled with deep feelings.

He called him again and again.

It was like, he was not saying Zu Tian's name but the words that he will never be able to say to him, "I love you".

"Zu Tian! Ah!"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Blush 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Blush😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Blush😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

I'm so shy~~~~ 😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Hahahahah😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

UPDATE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍