Chapter Six, "Sorrowful Slumber"

A/N: Angsty Fluffy chapter :). Cute lil cuddles. And mention of past relationships.
I should tell you now i don't ship real ppl, only their personas.

“Hey Skall and Beef….. I can take care of him……” Bdubs grabbed Scar's old jacket off of the counter and put it on. I'm still confused on how Etho got a hold of it. He thought.

“Are you sure…. You have a lot on your hands…” Iskall said.

“It’s fine, I've been through something similar…… And a break is always nice…..… If you wanna do anything.... Iskall you can go help X and Zedalph with the door. And Beef you can get some of your Llama's and help Ren's lil pack help get resources up here.” Bdubs sighed as he leaned down to pick up the crying Grian. Both Beef and Iskall lowered their heads, in respect and then went off to help.

Little Grian clenched onto Bdubs' shirt as he walked up the castle stairs to his bedroom within.

Bdubs set Grian next to him on the bed. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Bdubs asked in a hushed tone.

"He's gone…… Just like that…. I- I didn't even get to say goodbye…… Bdubs….. How do I recover……." Grian's tears started flowing again and he shoved his face into Bdubs' shoulder.

"Don't worry Grian….. It's going to  be okay…… I'm here for you…." He rubbed Grian's back.

~~~~
Bdubs POV

After tens of minutes Grian had gotten it all out about how much Mumbo meant to him. Now he's resting on my side.

The scent of Scar, from his jacket overwhelms me. God I miss that….. Lust filled nights and joy filled days…. If only…..

“Hey B…. are you okay?” Grian looked up to me. I guess I hadn’t noticed, but I had also started crying……

“Heh, I suppose not… Losing loved ones is hard.”

“Who have you lost?” He looked innocently up to me as he curled up in my lap.

“Generik and Scar…..” I put my chin atop his head.

“But Scar is still alive……”

“Not the real, sweet, kind Scar I used to know….” I dig my nose into his soft, sandy. Blonde, locks. Grian didn’t respond after that….. We both soon drifted off to sleep……