Chapter Two, "Don't Fight"

"I have brought you guys to the Resistance HQ, for a very important reason...... Scar is planning something.... Planning on taking over and destroying our lives....... Bdubs told me himself." Grian sighed

"Oh!!! I wanna fight him soo bad!!!" Wels interjected.

"Well it seems everyone is here........ Except for......" Etho cut off when he noticed one of their citizens wasn't there.

"Except for Cub....." Doc finished. "I believe he may be working for the mayor......"

"And Bdubs.... But he's on our side." G added.

"So we need to protect the people Scar is after?" Iskall inquired.

"Indeed. That is why we are here. It's the only place Scar doesn't know how to get into.

"That's not exactly true..... Grian....."

"What do you mean Etho??" Grian turned to the very tall white haired man.

"Mhhh...... Well before all of this I might have sold some of the information about the Resistance to Scar......."

"You-- You WHAT!??!"

"Your man needed money."

"Hey guys... no fighting we have more important things to worry about" Impulse interrupted.

"Yeah..... You're right...." Grian sighed. "We're all on the same side now....."

"So where are we going to hide now?" Impulse asked.

"There's the underground tunnels between mine and mumbo's hobbit holes...."

"Seems too close to Scar's village......." Ren sighed.

"I would say Decked Out but I don't think anywhere in the shopping district..." Tango shook his head and sat on the ground.

"Grian what are we going to do???" Iskall worried.

"We are going to win this fight. We'll wait for Bdubs to come back. He'll be our savior. I can feel it."

"What has Bdubs done that we haven't?, Grian, c'mon....... Focus on what matters. Bdubs is probably still loyal to Scar........." Etho stepped towards Grian.

"Says you....... You are the reason we don't have a safe place to stay. Honestly, Etho...... You seem less trustworthy than Bdubs. You betrayed us, you betrayed me."

"I- I've changed though......"

"And so has he. I trust him even if you don't. End of discussion."