Chapter One, "Oh No"

BdoubleO took off in flight. But instead of going back to his little village, he dashed over to a teal roofed mansion.

As soon as he got to the front he knocked at the big doors.

A few minutes later a very groggy Grian opened the door.

"Mhhh what are you doing here at 5 in the morning???"

"Something really bad has happened!!! Scar is planning on taking over the whole server of hermitcraft!!  And stealing all our diamonds!!!!"

"God, Bdubs, you need to get more sleep, you're starting to act looney."

"No! I'm not lying!!!! He wants to kill Mumbo!!!!"

Grian's eyes widened at the thought of his best friend dying. "Wait…… really??"

"Yes. Yes he does.. . … Mumbo's not the only one in trouble. Stress and False as well……."

“Stop standing around, get a move on, we need to save our friends!”

“That's the thing…….. I'm playing on Scar’s team to get info. And so I don’t get killed……”

“Oh smart going Bdubs……. I’ll tell the others then…….The Mycelium Resistance will have a hay day over this.”

“Yeah…… Seeya Grian…” Bdubs said as he took off in flight back to his castle.

He soon got there he went to his main storage room. Big in width and small in height.

“What would all mighty Scar want for this plan??”