Chapter 7

Meanwhile Knock Out woke up and realized he had been moved somewhere he didn't know where because he still couldn't see.

He tried to get up but felt pain in his midsection so had to lay back down. The pain from the injuries he had received in the crash was getting worse.

He ended up just laying there trying to rest since he was too weak to try to escape at this point. Knock Out had given up all hope of getting out of there alive. So he just decided to try to recharge.
_

Meanwhile the others had called Optimus and Bumblebee and told them what was going on and they came to Cybertron along with Bumblebee's team to help look for Knock Out and stop Road Siren.

Starscream still remembered where he found the abandoned hospital so told them where to go. Since Ratchet didn't want the seeker to leave the hospital yet since he was still recovering.

They sent Megatron, Optimus, Arcee and Bumblebee to rescue Knock Out and apprehend Road Siren. Ratchet went too knowing from what Starscream had told them that Knock Out would need a medic to look at him.

They went to the abandoned hospital and started looking around. When they spotted Road Siren who saw them too and fled knowing she was out numbered. Optimus, Megatron and Bumblebee took off after her while Ratchet and Arcee went to look for Knock Out.

Ratchet and Arcee found a room that was locked from the outside and couldn't get it to open so they blasted the door down. And found Knock Out inside.

But upon hearing them the red medic started to trimble and forced himself up to spite how much it hurt. And kept backing away from them until he was in a corner.

Poor Knock Out was terrified he thought it was Road Siren again.

"Stay away from me!!" He cried.

"Knock Out it's OK it's us."Arcee told the frightened mech.

"How do I know that?!" He almost sobbed. Poor Knock Out didn't know who to trust since he couldn't see them and Road Siren had been using her voice and sound abilities to trick him.

"You have to trust us." Ratchet said to him.

"But how do I know I can?!" Knock Out asked. "She used Breakdown's voice how did she find out what it sounded like to copy how much has she learn about me?"

"And how do I know your not her?!" He added.

"Remember during the war when we were fighting in the subway you said I was perfect for something you liked to call the nep and tuck then I said dodge and kick and you said shock and drop." Arcee said trying to think of something she could tell him that only she would know to convince him it was really her.

Knock Out paused for a minute and they could see that they were getting through to him. When he started to walk to them only to collapse to the floor and started coughing up energon.

Ratchet rushed over and started trying to save him using his med kit that he brought. While Arcee called for an emergency ground bridge to the hospital.

Ratchet continued to work on Knock Out as First Aid came through the ground bridge with a stretcher and they got Knock Out on it and rolled him to the hospital and back to the ER.

Ratchet was worried about the red medic and angry at Road Siren for letting him get in this condition. He could tell Knock Out had suffered some internal damage form the crash he was in.

And the drugs she'd given him hadn't help and she had left his wounds completely untreated and added to them.

Ratchet just hoped they could save him. And he hated Road Siren for doing this to Knock Out.
_

Meanwhile Optimus, Megatron and Bumblebee were chasing Road Siren but unfortunately she escaped.

So they went to the hospital after Arcee called and said Knock Out was currently in the hospital undergoing surgery.

So they all went to the waiting room where they met her, Starscream, Jetfire and the rest of the Autobots who were all worried about Knock Out.

When they suddenly heard alarms going off and saw some of the medics rushing around. And knew something was wrong.
_

Meanwhile in the operating room Ratchet was working to save Knock Out when suddenly the red medics vitals starting going all over the place.

Knock Out had just gone into shock.

"No!" Ratchet cried as he tried desperately to get Knock Out stable again.

Then to his horror he saw that the spark monitor had flatlined. So Ratchet got the paddles and started trying to bring him back online.

He got nothing on the first three jolts but much to his and all the other medic's relief Knock Out's signal came back after the forth attempt.

"Don't scare us like that again." Ratchet told the unconscious Austin Martin as they continued fixing his damage.

Fortunately his optics turned out to be an easy fix Road Siren had only pulled some wires loose. So Knock Out wasn't going to stay blind. And Ratchet put the wires back in place.

Then they finished fixing him.
_

Later Knock Out woke up in a hospital room and started to panic until Ratchet put a servo on him.

"It's OK your among friends now." The older medic reassure him. And Knock Out relaxed. Then all his friends came back to see him.

They were all glad he was safe and going to recover. And Knock Out was glad to be safe and with friends now.

He apologized when he saw the still healing wound on Starscream's chestplates recognizing his weapon's handy work and now feeling bad knowing he could have killed the seeker.

"It's OK your not to blame for this she is she had you blinded, scared and confused I think anyone would have done the same thing in your place." Starscream told his friend assuring him he wasn't to blame for what happened.

"I'm just glad to be away from her." Knock Out told them.

They could all tell he was tired after his ordeal.

So left so he could rest but they decided to take turns guarding him in case Road Siren tried something knowing she was still at large and that Knock Out wouldn't really be safe until she was locked up again. Where she couldn't hurt anyone.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. I'll try to get the next one up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.