Chapter 3

Meanwhile Starscream woke up and realized he was trapped in some kind of closed space. Then he started panicking upon noticing energon was leaking from the side of his helm.

And that he was trapped in some sort of box and as a seeker he didn't like closed spaces. He started kicking and thrashing around trying desperately to get out of whatever he was trapped in.

But unfortunately it wouldn't give. But he wouldn't give up. Wanting to get out of there.
_                                                                       

Meanwhile some vehicons were walking down the hallway in the hospital when they heard someone scream form the morgue.

And rushed in to see what was going on. And found First Aid who was terrified and pointing at one of the drawers where bodies were kept that looked like it was shaking and could bust open any minute.

And they could hear banging coming from it. And some of the Vehicons retreated down the hallway.

Then Smokescreen and Bulkhead came from down the hallway to see what was going on.

"Oh scrap!" They both cried upon seeing the drawer shaking and hearing the bangs coming from inside it.

"What do you think it is guys?" First Aid almost whimper feeling terrified.

"Well only one way to find out." Said Smokescreen. "Open it Bulkhead."

"I'm not opening you open." Bulkhead replied. None of them wanted to be the one to open it all feeling scared of it.

"What's going on guys?" Asked Arcee who had just walked in with Ratchet.

They all three pointed at the drawer.

"When you said Road Siren had escaped and you need us to help stop her I didn't think we'd be fighting the super natural too." Said Bulkhead.

"The dead are back!" Screamed a Vehicon named Steve who had come trying and failing to come up with the courage to help them.

Ratchet went over and opened the drawer then had to dodge a leg that almost kicked him in the faceplates.

Arcee grabbed it and it started trying to pull away as the bot it was attached to yelped and starting trying to pull themselves back in.

"Starscream it's OK it's just us." Ratchet said recognizing right away who the leg and voice belonged too.

"Oh that's a relief I thought it was Road Siren." The seeker said as he started to relax. And the others vented a sigh of relief upon learning it was Starscream and not a dead body that had come back to life.

Then they helped the seeker out of the drawer only for him to almost slump to the floor and Ratchet saw his helm injury and started treating it.

And Starscream told them what happened to him and how he ended up there.

And they were all glad when Ratchet reported that Starscream should be fine because they caught his helm injury in time and he would probably be feel dizzy until it fully healed which should be in a few days. And told everyone to help him and keep an eye on it and to let him know if the seeker started acting strange in anyway.

And they all had a good laugh when Starscream heard how he had accidentally scared everyone. Because they thought it was something super natural.

"It Starscream there's nothing super or national about him." Arcee told them.

"Yeah..Hey!" Starscream said starting to agree with her until he caught the jab.

"I'm kidding." She said.

"Oh OK." Said Starscream who went to lay down since Ratchet put him on bed rest tell his helm healed and told First Aid to keep an eye on him to make sure he was OK.
_                                                                         

Meanwhile Knock Out woke up with a start he felt weak and out of it he tried to stand up when he saw he hadn't been strapped down.

Only to felt pain shoot through his body everytime he tried to move. He quickly realized he'd been injured from the crash he was in. He noticed he had several cuts that had been welded.

He didn't know where he was but could see medical equipment and he was on a berth and couldn't tell if this was a lab or a hospital room. But he noticed an IV was attached to his servo he didn't know what was in it but it was making him feel out of it.

He knew Road Siren had him and he had to escape. He didn't see her around so he decided to try to leave while he had the chance.

Knock Out pulled the IV out hoping to regain his ability to focus without it pumping him full of whatever drug it had been giving him. An alarm sounded when he pulled it out but he ignored it.

He felt horrible he was dizzy and it was a struggle to move without crying out in pain. He needed to get out of there and to a hospital for proper medical attention.

He couldn't tell how badly he was hurt but he knew he needed to seek treatment as soon as he could. Because there was no telling how badly she had damaged him.

He also remember he had been going to help Starscream and hoped the seeker was alright.

Knock Out managed to roll himself off the berth and was trying to crawl to the door when it opened and Road Siren came in and found him on the floor trying to escape.

"Someone is being a naughty patient." She mocked the red mech.

"What did you do to Starscream?!" Knock Out hissed.

"That was me speaking to you over the com-link I had to lure you out somehow." She said using her power to imitate the seeker's voice.

Knock Out felt a since of relief thinking Starscream was safe.

"I didn't lie about what shape I left him in though he's in the hospital's morgue as we speak." Road Siren told Knock Out as if reading his thoughts.

"No!" Knock Out cried as he realized she was implying that Starscream was dead and she'd killed him.

"No he was my friend!" Knock Out groan weekly still out of it and in a serious amount of pain.

"I think it's time for your medicine doctor." She hissed in Knock Out's audio receptors then grabbed a syringe off the table.

"No please don't!" Knock Out whimpered. "Please let me go!"

"Don't worry I've prescribed you a sedative to help you relax." She told him as she filled the needle.

"NOO!!!!" He screamed as she approached him with the syringe as he started to struggle not wanting her to sedate him.

To spite his pain Knock Out continued to try to fight her as they rolled around on the floor he couldn't let her drug him he needed to escape.

The struggle lasted for a few minutes when Knock Out felt the needle prick him in the neckcables and fell limply to the floor he fought it the best he could as his optics flickered to stay open.

But he ultimately lost his fight to stay awake as his optics rolled to the back of his helm before going shut as the shot took effect.

Road Siren held him down until she felt him go slack then pulled the needle out of his neckcables and kissed him on the forehead before laying his helm on the floor.

Then she began to half drag half carry him down the hallway she had brought Knock Out to an abandoned hospital she found in the ruins of Tarn where no one would look for them.

"I think I'll move you to the psych ward." Road Siren told the sedated red mech. "I'll make sure you rot here Knock Out because you belong to me now."

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. I'll try to update soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.