𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well-" (Y/n) cleared their throat, the redness creeping up on their face. "They're cool!"

(Y/n) hadn't just fallen in love with Technoblade, they had fallen in love with the way that he wrote. He just had such a way with words that rendered (Y/n) absolutely helpless. They absolutely adored his style of writing and fell for the words that spewed onto the page. It was gracious. And it wasn't like he had only been able to really express himself on paper, he had no shame in telling (Y/n) how much he loved them in person. But there was something kind about writing it down as (Y/n) was able to preserve every single page.

They held the letters above their head, smiling brightly with such a look of passion in their eyes. It was as though if you shined her candle close to their pupils, you were able to see little glints of light shapes as hearts in their irises. Their pupils spread across the pages as they read over every word, still smiling to themself.

"'My dearest, (Y/n),'"

they read aloud in a love-struck tone.

"I hope your day finds you well, my greatest wish is for you to be blessed with heaven's gracious act of goodness. Not a day goes by where I do not acknowledge your being and I stress about how the days would pass by without my knowledge of your existence. You, my dear (Y/n), brighten up my life. Like a good being, you've cast an unbreakable spell on me that I do not wish to escape from. My entire dedication of emotion to one, that is your own."

They breathed out with a heavy sigh that was completely love-struck.

"Isn't that cool?" They said excitedly, pushing the letter back down. "That's only the first paragraph!"

"He sounds like an english major." Dream furrowed his brows, his smile still shining.

"I 'brighten up his life'." They quoted, not helping but to bounce their leg in excitement.

They held their breath so they wouldn't break down into happy and joyful tears, but it happened anyway. They leapt up from their blanket of letters beneath their palms and back and clutched them tightly, scanning over each one before pulling them all into a tight hug. Dream watched the whole situation unfold and just continued chuckling at his best friend as they cheered over the assortment of letters that they had bunched up around them.

Although, the letters weren't all that drew them. Even though they were an emphasised factor of their happiness, they still cherished the moments they spent together in person. Whenever the two of them met up, they felt butterflies swirl in her stomach whenever he smiled. And looking into his eyes felt like heaven. They just overwhelmingly adored him so much. Every fibre in their body felt dedicated to him and him only.

They remembered on their first official date together, Technoblade brought them to an open field that had a clear view of the star-strewn, violet blanket where they had a complete image and map of the stars. They were able to spot the shooting stars that flew by and laugh together where they sat with blankets and candles.

They remembered him with his guitar, his fingers gently plucking the chords and hearing him him along to the sweet melody of the instrument that he was playing. And how their skin flushed red, feeling light, their eyes couldn't help but flutter after hearing that tune. They would hum quietly to themself, their eyes glazing over him sweetly like he was everything that they had ever wanted from the world.

(Y/n) often relived the moment as if it were yesterday. In fact, it's one of (Y/n)'s fondest times with him because of how true it all felt. If you asked them, they'd probably be able to recite the entire scene to the second because of how much it replayed in their head. They remembered all of the finer details, like how Techno's hair was pulled back with a ribbon that (Y/n) had cut themself and how his eyes looked even brighter in contrast to the warm colours of the atmosphere.

They even remembered their first kiss and how it felt like nothing would ever come close to bringing them happiness the way that he did.

As Technoblade came to stop the melodicas tune, (Y/n) placed their hand on the patch of grass on either side of Technoblade's body so that the only thing separating the two them was the guitar. His stunning set of blue eyes felt like they were piercing into theirs. So mesmerising. What could be remembered from that second was how they looked like little snow-globes had set off in his soul.

When he saw how close they had begun to get, he slowly slipped the instrument beneath their arms and put it onto the grass beside them. He watched (Y/n) more forward slightly with their eyelids fluttering a bit. His eyes fell halfway shut as he lifted one of his hands to cup the side of their face.

As they smiled, Techno pulled his face forward and planted his lips onto theirs, holding his second hand up to hold the other side of their face. He felt himself stumble back a bit as (Y/n) pushed themself forward and wrapped their arms around his shoulders, smiling through the sweet, first kiss that they shared together.

All these memories were incredibly vivid in their head as they tried to save every single one. They didn't let any one memory escape their mind because they treasured these thoughts with their life. They had had so many precious memories in the past and the future only got better. They felt like they had already experienced everything someone could experience with a person that they believed to be their soulmate. All the dates, the adventures and the quiet nights that they spent by each other's sides were heartwarming and was enough to get them through the darkest of times.

Fast forward a few years into their relationship and where would (Y/n) find themself? Of course, practically in the same place you would have found them on the day that they first met. Happy, cheerful and excited as ever for their future with him.

"I do!" They squealed loudly. "Yes! Of course!"

Technoblade, who had removed his scarlet coat, was knelt down in front of (Y/n), offering to them a shining diamond that seemed to be latched onto with a hand of gold wrapped around a ring. Both of their faces grew a bright red colour as (Y/n) nodded quickly. It was physically impossible to agree quicker than (Y/n) as their excitement only grew with the longer that they stood.

They leapt in front of him and engulfed him into a tight hug, one that felt like they'd refuse to let go. It was warmer. With the knowledge that they were now going to marry this man, (Y/n)'s heart felt locked. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that they had given it to someone as a gift and they treasured it, holding it close to their heart. Techno stood up onto his feet, laughing with them, as he pulled them into the air and planted a kiss onto their lips, which caused them to smile even more.

When Technoblade finally placed them down back onto the ground, he slipped the ring onto their finger, which lead to them holding their hand up and fanning their fingers out so that they could inspect the piece of jewellery.

"It's so shiny!" They commented, their face feeling numb with how brightly their smile had lit up.

"Only the best for you."