Family Tour pt 4 (Trust Universe)

Warnings: mention of drugs and alcohol

"(Y/N) will kill me. And I will kill you, bastards." Mick snapped as they were walking back to the hotel. How will he tell this to you? Well, he needed to find you first. He felt desperate and useless. That taxi could go anywhere and you could be anywhere.

"We all fucked it up, Mick. She will understand." Nikki said placing his hand on the guitarist's shoulder.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? This is not kind of small thing like we didn't appear at a concert, you idiot. A jerk kidnapped her daughter! Our daughter." He cried and rushed farther from the others on the street. Tommy sighed along with Steven. A knot formed in Mick's throat as he started to realize about the happenings. When he got back to the hotel an ambulance car was already parking in front of the building making him walk quicker upstairs. He followed the noise and pushed the people standing in the door to see something. He saw Axl, Izzy, and Doc also in the room looking concerned.

"I have already said a couple of times that I'm okay. Ouch." You hissed through your teeth when the parademic started to clean the wounds on your face.

"Sorry, ma'am but I need to clean it unless it will get infected." He insisted on continuing his job.

"(Y/N)?" Mick's eyes welled up seeing you. You glanced up at him and smiled while trying to stand up with all your effort. He caught you and hugged you so tight you couldn't even breathe but you didn't care. You snuggled in the crook of his neck and filled up your lungs with his scent. Your eyes were swollen up both from the bruise and now from the tears of happiness and relief caused.

"I thought he hurt you." You sniffed.

"Sh. I'm okay. I'm here." He pulled back to see what John had done to you. "I will kill him, (Y/N). For this."

"Not in front of cops." You joked when you saw two police officers entering the room.

"Good afternoon. Can we talk in private, miss?" One of them asked while the others left the room and you hushed the doctor away, too. Only Mick stayed behind you, his hand on your waist not letting you go although Mick's hand was shaking from the fear. "Can you tell us what happened to you? More importantly, who did this to you?"

"My ex-husband, John Smith. He had a kind of plan of kidnapping our daughter and he tried to get me out of the way."

"We are sorry to hear that he managed to. We will do everything to find her." The other one said.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I don't understand. What do you mean by he managed to?" You took a look back at Mick who was biting his lip and gripped your waist a bit tighter. He cleared his throat.

"Can we have a moment with my wife?" He asked looking at the officers who nodded and left the room.

"Mick. Where is Zoe?" You inquired turning to him so you could be face-to-face. "Where is my daughter?!"

"John....that bastard took her away, okay?!" He screamed. "I couldn't do anything. We couldn't catch him, doesn't matter how hard we tried."

"What?" You lowered your voice stepping back from him. "You are telling me that he took her away and you let him do it?" You snapped.

"And you? What about you? Where were you?!" He raised his voice not believing you were blaming him.

"I was knocked out then fucking handcuffed to the bed!" You shouted.

"I think you should go in." Doc advised the officers who shared a look then entered the room hear you fighting.

"Ma'am, please calm down. We are here to help. But first, we need to know every detail."