Family Tour (The Final One)

The next day, you woke up next to Mick who was still sleeping like the dead, and as much as you would love to stay next to him, you got dressed and rushed down the hallway and knocked on Doc's door. After hearing loud murmuring and cursing he finally opened the door and was facing you. He arched a brow and leaned on the door frame with crossed arms.

"Hello, (Y/N). What do you want?" He asked with a blank face making you sigh, knowing you have to apologize for your previous behavior. You were a wreck and it affected your job, your marriage.

"I would like to apologize. I know that I was a useless, annoying bastard, and I know I wasn't there for you when you needed the most...so I hope you will forgive me, Doc." You bit your lip and were swinging on your feet. Doc was the ultimate boss you ever met and you were afraid he lost faith in you.

"(Y/N), listen. I sent you to rest for a reason. You were in a crisis and still are, and I wanted you to spend time alone time, thinking through all your options and wondering where your daughter could be. Yes, I was damn furious at you, cause you spent this time drinking alcohol and doing drugs. It was the least I was expecting, especially from you." Doc said with a small smile on his lips making you believe what he said. He truly meant that and you completely understood his point of view.

"I knew my behavior was not quite appropriate and I'm willing to do all the filthy tasks you will give since I do deserve it. Also, I'm so grateful for your forgiveness, Doc. It means a lot to me." You stated and your lips turned up to a smile making him smirk.

"Come on in." He gestured with his hand and you entered the room before closing it. "I'm sure there is a reason you came here. So mind telling me what happened? "

"Well, umm, are you sure you want details?" You giggled and he immediately got it. His eyes widened making you laugh harder. "Though I have other intentions, I would like to take part in the search and do everything I can to find Zoe. Also, I had quite a weird dream last night and it gave me some ideas where they can be."

"And...?" He asked tilting his head while offering you a seat on the couch in front of him. You sat down and placed your elbows on your knees.

"You know that I don't have a marvelous connection with my mom, though she loved John with her whole heart." You wondered. You were thinking that your mother truly was able to do that.

"Yeah, I know about that. And how can I help?" He leaned closer, clapping his hands.

"I need some free time. It's time to visit my parents."

"Are you sure everything is gonna be alright? Don't want me to come, too?" Mick asked rubbing the top of your hand with his thumbs next to your car.

"I'm sure, Mick. My mom won't be so talkative if you are there. Heather and I will be okay and I will call you as soon as we arrive there, alright?" You looked in his eyes and you could see that he desperately intended to go with you, but he had a tour to perform and his presence wouldn't help this time.

"Alright." He sighed placing a soft kiss on your forehead. "Also, if your mother knows something call me immediately and I and the guys will come and beat the shit out of that man."

"Thank you, my savior." You smiled and pulled him into a deep kiss. Your fingers were busy with his hair as he rested his on your waist and the other behind your neck.

"Come on, (Y/N). Let's go." Heather interrupted the moment and put your bag in the back of the car. You pecked Mick's lips one more time and walked to the driver's side and got in. Mick shoved his hands in his pockets and was hoping you will find out some useful pieces of information.