Long Time No See pt 2

Summary: After last night, you discussed a few things with Mick.

When you woke up next morning, well rather at noon, you immediately opened your eyes and turned sideways. As you thought there was no one there, not even Mick. So you just dreamt? Then that was quite a vivid dream. Sighing you got out of the bed and headed towards the kitchen to make yourself some coffee.

The only positive thing was that you were free and didn't have to go to work. You stopped and sniffed in the air. Coffee and pancakes? You rushed to the kitchen and saw Mick standing in front of the oven and flipping the pancakes. So you weren't dreaming.

"Good morning." You said while sitting down at the mini table.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. Coffee?" He asked while making another pancake. When he finished with that he brought you some pancakes and a big cup of coffee. "Still without sugar or milk?"

"Yap. Mmm it smells good." You hummed and started to eat your food. Mick was just staring at you smiling with wide eyes.

"Hungry?"

"Mm. It's delicious, damn. Thank you." You mumbled with a full mouth. After the both of you finished eating, it was your turn. While you did the washing up, Mick was leaning on the counter, drying the plates with a towel.

"So Mötley Crüe, huh?" You asked and glancing at him from the corner of your eyes.

"Well, yes. Don't you like it?"

"Of course I like it. Well to be honest I didn't really listened to the music. I was just staring at the lead guitarist with curious eyes cause he seemed pretty familiar." You laughed and Mick chuckled. "That bastard took all my attention away."

"What a rude guitarist." You two burst into laughing.

"So putting aside the fun, your music was incredibly good. The crowd went crazy about you. When I went out on my break I couldn't even the end of the queue!"

"So Whisky a Go Go, huh?" He asked in the same tone as you did so. You turn off the tap and handed him the last plate.

"Yeah. I have been working there for now 3 years so far. I heard thousands and thousands of groups, but your music will go viral! That singer guy..."

"Vince?"

"Yeah, he has such a unique voice. And those lyrics. And not to mention that bass player." When you see the disappointment in Mick's eyes, you cupped his face and leant closer to his face. "But you know that my favourite members are usually the lead guitarists, right?"

"You are just saying this..."

"No. And I will not stop this until you believe me." You said laughing while pinching his cheeks which you always did when he was sad or upset.

"(Y/N), stop. We are not children anymore to do these things." You weren't listening to him, just continued pinching his face and making stupid faces until finally he snickered. "Fine, you won. I believe you."

"Muhaha. Victory!" You said with a proud smile on your face tossing the towel in his face. You thought he would be upset instead he just tossed it back to you strongly. "Hey, that was rude." You pouted.

"Don't, don't make that face!" He threatened you playfully. You kept the face on until he sighed and went closer and put his hands on your shoulders. "Hey, (Y/N) I'm sorry."

"I knew you will say that." You said laughing and grinning.

"Are those morons not enough for me? You act like them. I thought you changed."