Chapter 168 - King's Tomb (1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

There was a fearsome monster that had made this place into hell.

Koo-uh-uh-uhng!

It was 3 meters tall, and it had human arms and legs like a werewolf.  However, it possessed incredible offense, defense and combat ability that couldn't be compared to a humanoid monster.

The Werebear was first found by the Storm Princess Hahui, and the monster was famous for knocking her down with a single strike.

To be precise, Hahui thought the Werebear was cute, so she approached it to give it a hug.  As she attempted the hug, she hadn't been able to dodge the Werebear's attack, and she was sent flying through the air.  Hatch had recorded this scene, and he had uploaded it to his personal youtube page.

In just five days, the video received 30 million views.  It was a very popular video.

Currently, the Werebear was letting out a rough cry.

Koo-uh-uh-uhng!

To be precise, it let out a scream.

Two Skeleton Knights easily turned away the arms swung by the Werebear, and the small Mini Ogre Skeleton Warriors continuously stabbed at the Werebear's legs.  When the Werebear tried to catch the Mini Ogre Skeleton Warriors, the Skeleton Knights immediately brought down their swords to make wounds on its thick hide.

In such a situation, the cry let out by the Werebear could be interpreted as a scream.

“Ah.  It is so noisy..”

Hyrkan expressed his annoyance at hearing such a noise.  The other Users would be startled by the sight in front of him, but it was something he saw everyday. 

Moreover, Hyrkan was busy pressing the Golden Conch to his ear.

- To the east······.

The Golden Conch let out a low voice.  The voice came out at really low volume.  If one wasn't paying full attention to it, one wouldn’t be able to make out the words.  This was the reason why Hyrkan had become annoyed at the Werebear's cry.

‘Shit.’

Of course, this wasn't the real source of his annoyance.

‘I have to go east again?’

It was the 20th day.

It had been 20 days, since Hyrkan had received the Quest from the Heard Fortress Ruin town.

Hyrkan had relied on the low voice of the Golden Conch for directions.  It kept sending him towards the east, and he was once again sent towards the same direction.

‘How far does it want me to go?  Is it a bug?’

Moreover, he hadn't traveled a short distance in the past 20 days.  He had traveled a large distance.  Despite this fact, he had nothing to show for it.  He hadn’t been able to find any more traces regarding the Archmage Bokan, and he hadn’t found any Ruins either.

‘This Bokan bastard is worse than Abrahim.  What kind of a Quest has no end like this?’

In truth, it was the worst part about this Quest.

“Hoo-ooh.”

‘After the Heard Fortress Ruin, I haven't been able to earn any more Ancient Powers.’

The fastest way to gain the Ancient Power was to find the Ruins.  The other way was the Quest Rewards. 

Moreover, if one wanted to earn a Transcendent Rank Ancient Power, one needed Quests that took at least 10 days to complete them.