Last Place

Olivia nodded slowly at the idea, but the 'how' was kind of the problem. What would she even do? She had seen enough superpower shows to get a gist of what to do, but those were all fake and this was actually happening. It wasn't like she was a damn 'Avenger.' She raised her brows at the thought before she was once again spun around; this time towards the boys.

Caleb guided her back down the stage, and her eyes glanced around at each of them. They looked completely blank; like they weren't sure what to do, or what was happening. It made her frown; she needed to figure out how to do this fast.

She glanced up at Caleb just barely, as he sounded like he was coming to an end. More like figure it out now. Her eyes darted from him, to the boys, and to her hands. As Caleb turned her to face the crowd again, dropping her hand, her eyes widened at all the thoughts churning in her head.

Was she suppose to focus on where she wanted to send them? Or was she suppose to touch them, and they would somehow get there? Or maybe she were supposed to say something? Her lips pressed together as question after question flooded into her mind. She was not meant to be an anchor. She hadn't the first clue of what to do.

Olivia held her breath as she closed her eyes. Focus. That's all she needed. She always thought better with a clearer mind. Her fists balled together as she tried to block out the sound of Caleb's voice, and the band playing in the background, and the stupid thoughts floating in her head. She was really going to need the power of 'plot' to get her through this.

She squeezed her fingers harder into her palm, scrunching her face as the noise and sounds continued to overwhelm her. She literally was the worst person for the job; she was too chaotic to focus under pressure. Once she thought her mind might clear, another thing popped in her head or filled her ears. She was pretty sure she heard the band stop playing.

Frustration and stress was rising in her, and her head tilted as she strained harder. She was sure she heard Caleb talking, maybe to her, but whatever was going on in her head was louder than that. It was like a storm in here...

Then, her head jolted up and her eyes flashed open at the sound of gasping. Had she done it? Her lips parted as she saw the lights flashing all around the club; did she cause that? She hesitantly looked behind herself, and to her dread, the boys were still standing there. And their faces looked terrified and confused.

Olivia shook her head slowly, and they all looked at her with big eyes full of concern. Then, a sudden, huge gust of wind blew at her, and she stumbled to the side, hearing the crowd scream and gasp. She heard some ask whether this was part of the show or not over the strong wind in her ear. What was happening? Was she doing this with all her emotions? Caleb had said the weather switches with her emotions, but they were inside right now...

"It seems you are becoming quite in tune with your abilities." Caleb said, making her jolt up to look at him. He was grinning at her with a gleam in his eye- that did not seem like good news. Well, it didn't take a genius to get that now.

"You're a quick learner." He said, moving towards her. She shook her head, putting her hand up, but her eyes flicked over to Luke. He ran up behind Caleb, latching his arms around him and holding him back.

Caleb jolted to a stop, furrowing his brows back at Luke. A devious grin sliding its way onto his face. "Oh, Luke. Protecting your girl." He smirked, eyeing Olivia. She felt her brows twitch down, as she glanced at Luke. His eyes bled into hers like they had never before, and it made her lips part. Caleb's voice made her look away.

"Sorry folks. It seems we've run into some technical difficulties." He spoke, not even trying to get out of Luke's hold as he talked to the crowd. "I'll be seeing you all shortly." He said, before flicking his fingers forward.