Two Vs. Two

Olivia sighed as she reached Julie's locker after school. She slumped up against the one next to hers, letting her head fall forward.

After last night with Luke, it was obvious that her plan was stupid. How was she going to ignore him? He was still technically her friend. She was overthinking it way too much. All she had to do was ignore her feelings for him. That plan seemed a lot more obtainable. That was pretty much what she was already doing.

"What's wrong?" Julie asked, as she pulled her backpack over her shoulder and shut the locker door. Olivia grumbled, running her hand through her hair as they began to walk towards the doors.

"Do you ever just want to scream? Cause' I'm on the verge of doing it right now." She said, and Julie laughed.

"Please don't. We'll have to stay after, when we could be home with the band." She said, making Olivia grumble. "What's up with you anyway? How come you keep avoiding the boys?" Julie asked, making her press her lips together.

"Just needed time to myself. You know how I am." She replied. It was actually a true statement, and Julie knew that. Though the two girls spent everyday together, Olivia still did a lot of things on her own. It was just the way she was.

"I suppose you're right. You can't leave me alone with them for much longer. They're going to make me loose my mind." Julie shook her head as they reached the pavement.

Olivia laughed, folding her arms. "Oh?" She questioned with a grin.

"I've got Reggie, who will say something extremely random and off topic like every two seconds, and then ask when you're coming out.

"Luke has been okay, but he's still rather annoying at times. Always wanting to throw something crazy into our performances, or adding on to Reggie's comments.

"And Alex. Honestly, he's not that bad. He just seems a little out of it lately." Julie finished ranting, and Olivia smiled.

"Well, you don't have to worry anymore. I'll be there today. And the days after that." She grinned, and Julie's mouth dropped open. "Thank the heavens above." She sighed, and Olivia laughed.

_____________________________

Olivia pulled the garage door open, letting Julie go in first, so she could shut it.

"Liv!" Reggie suddenly exclaimed, making her grin as she turned to face them.

"I'm back." She said, spinning as she walked over to the couch they were sitting on with their instruments. They were all smiling at her.

"We thought we'd be stuck with Julie forever." Alex said exaggeratedly, making Julie narrow her eyes at him. Olivia laughed at the look on her face before looking back to the boys.

"I'm sorry for leaving you babies alone for a day. I won't do it again." She said, mockingly. Reggie sat up, smiling and nodding happily. The boys all glanced at him, but Olivia smiled back. She definitely missed him.

"Whatever. It's not like we have gig to prepare for anyway." Luke grumbled, as he plucked at his guitar strings. These boys really were just tall children.

"We still have songs we can practice for when a gig does come." Julie shook her head and folded her arms. "It's only been like two days since we preformed at the talent show." She said.

Olivia nodded in agreement, reaching over the coffee table and pulling his guitar out of his hands by the edge of it. Her eyes widened as she nearly dropped it on the floor, but she quickly slid her hands up to the neck, holding it up.

"Hey, woah! Watch it!" Luke freaked, jolting to his feet. He tried to snatch it back, but she moved her arm back.

"How about we play a game?" She said, raising her brows at him, and then looking to the other two. Now, Alex lent forward like Reggie, rubbing his hands together.