You Got Nothing to Lose

The puff of smoke cleared, and Luke grunted as he stumbled forward. The sound of a poof in his ear. His brows furrowed as he glanced around the room, seeing a familiar guy standing in the corner, and some jazz plaques and posters hanging on the wall.

His eyes glanced at Reggie and Alex, seeing their regular clothes had become fancy suits. He shook his head as he looked down at himself, tracing his eyes over the blue suit that had somehow appeared on him...exactly in his size. And his guitar hanging over him, although he wasn't holding it when they poofed away.

"Well, don't you look nice." Caleb's voice spoke, making the three whip their heads towards the staircase, seeing him wander down casually with a grin.

Luke tugged at the neck of the collared shirt frustratedly as Caleb stood before them. "Sweet threads." Reggie commented, and Luke shot him an unamused look.

"H-how'd you know our sizes?" Alex asked, and once again, Luke shot another unamused look. "That's your question?" He shook his head, releasing his grip on the shirt in irritation.

"I should have known you were lying about everything. Where's Liv?" He questioned, stepping towards Caleb, who raised a brow. "She's...working." He said maliciously, adjusting the cuff of his sleeve.

Luke took a step forward, clenching his fists, but he felt Alex grab his shoulder. Caleb laughed, continuing to dismiss them as he fixed his suit.

"Such violence, when I've offered you the best choice to your problem. I mean, will you three even be together when you cross over? Such a tricky question." He went on, finally dropping his hands to his side and looking over all their faces. Luke's was still full of anger.

"If you think your little offer is going to change our minds, you've got another thing coming. Just tell us where Liv is." Luke practically commanded, lifting his chin and holding his ground firmly, although the other two seemed a tad bit scared. Caleb was powerful, and he could probably destroy them here and now.

Caleb snickered, stepping closer to him. "I've told you she's working right now. Being a good little assistant." He said, and Luke clenched his jaw a little tighter. "I know you boys don't trust me."

"No kidding." Reggie muttered, and Caleb's eyes shifted over to him, making him quickly press his lips together.

"But, here at the club, you'll have everything you want. Willie," He began, looking to Alex. "The satisfaction of soaking in the applause, and my new assistant, and your guitarist." He said, and Luke's eyes fell to the floor.

"It's your choice." Caleb said, before wandering out on to the stage, and leaving the boys frozen in the room.

      _____________________________

Olivia huffed as she stood before the door. She wasn't sure how long she had been ramming into it, but her arms felt like they were going to fall off. She had tried kicking it down at one point, but let's just say, it was not a pretty landing.

"Come...on!" Olivia yelled as she charged at the door, twisting her arm towards it last second as she smashed into it. A sharp pain exploded in her bruised arm as it made contact, and she winced, stumbling back.

"Damn it!" She yelled angrily, falling to her knees. She could feel the loose strands of her hair swinging over her face and tapping her back. "Damn...it." She said; her voice full of exhaustion and defeat. It had to have been hours since she had seen light, and she had been jolted over a hundred times. On top of that, the handcuffs were tearing her wrists apart.

The only thing keeping her going was the band. She hoped to see them again, and save the boys from their jolts. 'Hoped' being the key word because, right now, all of that felt impossible. She had no idea how to get out, and she had less of an idea on how to use these, so-called, anchor abilities.