18. Yes

I dont understand. He likes me? 

"Karisma, I fell in love with you ever since you gave me that tour the first day I was here. I love you so much and I know that you and Ashton have a thing but are you gonna keep waiting for him? I want you to be happy and I can do that. I will do anything for you, you are so beautiful and I cant explain how much I want you to be mine." He said looking into my eyes while a tear escaped my eye.

Nobody has ever said those wonderful things to me. Not even Ashton. I do have strong feelings for Ashton but Jasper is right, am I gonna keep waiting for him? Its not fair to me or to him. I want to give this a try. I really do like Jasper, hes so amazing and I cant say no. He makes me happy and im tearing up because of happiness.

"YES! I want to be yours." I say and jump in his arms as my legs wrap around his waist.

He kisses my lips and doesnt stop. This is just perfect.

"I love you." He says breaking up the kiss.

"I love you too." I tell him giving him a huge hug as he puts me down.

But I worry....... What will Ashton think?

All of a sudden we hear cheering behind us. 

Me and Jasper turn around and see Frankie, Alex, Luke, Calum, Michael and ......... Ashton.

Ash looks upset but happy at the same time. Maybe he knows this is good for me.

I run to my girls and give them a hug. As I let go I tell them "So this is why you guys were out all day acting weird!"

"Yep! Jasper asked us for help because he did this all in arts and crafts because he said it comes from the heart." Frankie said and giggled.

"Well its the cutest thing ever." I say and smile back at Jasper.

"CONGRATS!" The guys scream, even Ashton.

"Thanks guys, it means alot for me to have someone who I dearly love by my side." Jasper said and kissed me.

I stare back at Ashton as he looks away. This is going to be hard for both of us. I have to talk to him.

I tell Jasper if I could go talk to him while he talks more with our friends, he was fine with it.

"Ashton can I talk to you over there by the tree?" I ask him and he nods while smiling.

"So what do you think about all of this?" I ask.

"Im happy for you to be honest. I just wish you were mine but we both know thats not good for us right now. I cant have you waiting for me. Its just not fair. I love too much to have you suffer for me." He says and im glad he feels this way.

"I want you to know that for me you will still be my number one, but Jasper will be right after you. I do  have feelings for you Ashton but Jasper he just completes me. I wanna see how this works out." I say and he smiles.

"Dont worry about me, I just want to see you happy." He says and I hug him.

We head back to the group and everyone is just smiling. I really like this. I wish it could always be this way but I know Jasper and Ashton will never get along. Especially now.

"Well guys if you dont mind, I wanna bring Karisma to my cabin before the sun goes down. I will bring her back to her cabin safe and sound dont worry girls." Jasper tells us and points out to my girls.

"Ok Jasper." My girls say and wink at me. I dont know what their thinking but its hilarious.

"Dont you think its too soon to have her over?" Ashton says. Oh no.

"Actually no I dont. Its not like im gonna go into her cookie jar or anything." Jasper said and our friends burst out laughing except for Ashton and me. I smacked Jaspers hand because he just embarrassed me. 

"Im sorry babe." Jasper tells me and kisses my cheek.

"Fine as long as you dont make her feel uncomfortable." Ashton says and leaves.

"Whats wrong with him? He sounds like your dad." Jasper says.

"Ignore him, this is hard for him. Hes just overprotective thats all." I say and watch him walk away.

"Well have fun you crazy teens." Alex says and our friends leave.

---------------

We arrive at Jaspers cabin and its nice to be honest. There is alot of space.

As Jasper closes the door behind him he puts his arms around me and starts kissing me. I felt on top of the world with this punk boy. 

"Karisma, I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the Masquerade ball with me tomorrow?" He says holding me.

"Of course! I would love too! Except I dont know how to dance." I say nervously.

"Dont worry, I will show you." He says.

"You know how to dance?!" I ask surprised.

"YES! How rude." He says and we both laugh.

We ended up making out and talking some more without letting go of each other. This is like the best day ever. I still cant stop thinking about Ashton though. I dearly care for him. 

Before you know it, its dark outside. Oh no if we go out Becky might see us and we will get in trouble. Frankie and Alex will get worried too.

"Babe! What are we gonna do?" I ask worried.

"It wont hurt if you spend the night with me tonight." Jasper says and I smile.

"Fine, but if we get caught its your fault!" I say.

"We wont. Becky never comes by over this side because it gets really dark over here." He says.

"Well arent you lucky." I tell him.

"Yes I am very lucky in so many ways, but mainly because I have you." He says and I smile.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THANKS FOR READING! DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT! 

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE MASQUERADE BALL?!

I AM!  ITS GONNA GET CRAZY!!!

SO EXCITED LOL.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT KARISMA AND ASHTON? WILL THEY END UP JUST BEING FRIENDS?

YALL SHOULD GIVE ME IDEAS FOR KARISMAS AND JASPERS SHIP NAME ;)

BYE!! :)