16. Jealous

~The next morning~

I wake up happier than I expected. Last night I had a good talk with my girls Alex and Frankie while Sofia slept. They think that Jasper might be good for me, he might get my mind off of Ashton. I will refuse to talk to him until he shows me that he is not acting so mean and jealous anymore. He needs to understand that Jasper and I are just friends.

Me and the girls quickly get up to get ready. I change into some high waisted shorts and a loose spiderman crop top with my red vans. I add some eyeliner and mascara to my face as well.

After we are all ready to go we head out to the field for announcements. When we get there I see Jasper and ask Alex and Frankie to accompany me by his side. Sofia just wanders off like always.

"Hey punk boy." I tell him as we approach him.

"Hey girls." He responded.

"Hows you cabin? Is it creepy?" I ask.

"Nope im not afraid of anything." He said and that caught me by suprise.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yep, its rather comfy." He said and smiled. I smiled back and Becky decided to speak.

"Hello campers! As you can see today is a really hot and sunny day. Our lake seems to be nice and refreshing so today will be SWIMMING DAY! Get your swimsuits ready and your life jackets if you need em. Have fun!" She finished and all of the other campers ran off. Some of them just jumped right in with their clothes and everything.

I was actually not looking foward to this day. I dont know how to swim and I dont have a life jacket. I just brought my swimsuit, how stupid of me. Maybe someone can let me borrow theirs.

"Karisma we should go to the small hill thats above the lake, nobody goes to that part. We always jump from the hill onto the lake its really fun. Lets go there and invite Jasper." Frankie said.

"Wanna come?" I ask Jasper.

"Of course, I will meet you guys over there I need to get my things." He said.

"Yea we need to do that too. Well see you in a bit." I said as me and the girls headed back to our cabin.

~~~

I put on a nice pink and blue polkadot bikini. I put on my flip flops and towel, and we headed to the small hill. I hope Sofia finds herself another place to go and to my luck she did.

We arrived in a matter of minutes. I see Jasper waiting for us at the top of the hill looking down at the lake. He was shirtless and he had a six pack. He looked so hot.

But guess who was with him? Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton! Ashton was looking hot too but I cant believe they come here too. I do not wanna have problems with him again.

"Sorry Karisma, I forgot to tell you that the guys come here too when its swimming day." Alex said.

"Its fine. Oh shoot I forgot to find a life jacket" I replied.

"I got you covered girl. I found one its in my bag." Frankie said and I hugged her as a way to say thanks.

We then walked up to them and they greeted us except for Ashton who was just staring at me.

"I found these guys up here." Jasper told me.

"Yea what a surprise." I said and rolled my eyes.

I put my towel and flip flops away and walked over to the edge of the hill. The water did look refreshing but it was pretty far down. I was scared.

"Whos gonna jump in first?" I asked the group.