13. Sleepless night

I was in a deep sleep even though the lighting and thunder from outside were still extremely loud. I was awoken from an amazing deep sleep because someone was shaking my shoulder and calling my name. Ashton was against the wall and I was almost falling from the bed, we are both horrible sleepers.

I wake up and its still dark out, and this person is saying "Karisma what the fuck are you doing in the bed with Ashton?!" The person was like whisper screaming if thats even a real word, but I could tell it was a girl its either Frankie or Sofia. I couldnt see her face from the darkness and to be honest I was so tired I decided to ignore this person and close my eyes.

That didnt work this girl decided to grab Ashtons flashlight and turn it on right on my face. I groaned from the shining light burning my eyes, I look at the girl and its Sofia. I have convinced myself that this girl is never gonna leave me or Ashton alone.

"Wake up! You need to get out of his bed now!" She said to me while she was still whisper screaming.

I look over to Ashtons drawer beside his bed to check the time on the clock. It is 1:00 AM, this girl would wake me up at 1:00 fucking AM. I am so angry at this point because you do NOT wanna wake me up at 1:00 AM and kick me out of the bed iam currently sleeping in because you want me to move. Heck no I do not roll that way. I sit up on the bed ready to just tell her off.

"Get the fuck out of my face Sofia before I slap you and we wake everyone up!" I tell her and we are both whisper screaming to eachother at this point. She takes the flashlight out of my face but keeps it on so she can argue with me. The rain is coming down hard and angry.The droplets are thumping on the windows and its exactly how I feel right now.

"No. You have to get out of his bed! What are you doing in it anyway?" She asks.

"He invited me to sleep with him. Im sorry he didnt want you in his bed." I tell her while giving her a smirk.

"You dont have to be sorry because I dont look like the slut sleeping in a guys bed." She tells me giggling.

"Then why the heck do you want me to get out of his bed?" I ask crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Because I want to sleep with him. Hes my boyfriend and I know him longer than you do!" She says.

"He is not you boyfriend! Why dont you just move on! He has made it clear to you that he doesnt like you so just stop!" I say a little louder than I should.

"Just get off of his bed!" She says pushing me off and I land on the floor face first.That tears it I am beyond mad. She lays down next to Ashton before I could even slap her. I cant do anything now I dont wanna wake up Ashton. Then I will be looking like the bad guy. 

My face still hurts from crash landing on the floor. I put my hand up to my cheek and I feel it swelling. I want to just beat Sofia up but Ashton wants no violence yet again look what she just fucking did to me!

"Theres Michaels bed if you want to sleep there or you can return to the floor like a dog." She said with an evil smile turning off the flashlight and holding Ashton.

Im letting her win this time because I dont wanna wake up everyone. I go to michaels bed which is the bottom bunk while Calum and him sleep on the top bunk and let me tell you sleeping under Michael and Calum is not great at all. Michael snores and Calums hand hangs from the top bunk and I try to swing it away but that doesnt work. At least I get to sleep more comfortable now that I have this whole bed to myself.

~~~~

Its now 4:00 AM and I still cant sleep. Im just thinking about Ashton and Sofia in the same bed. What if he tried to kiss her thinking it was me of what if he holds her thinking it was me laying by his side. What will his reaction be in the morning? Ugh so many worries that I have right now.