10. Sorry not sorry

You didnt actually think I hit her did you?

Me grabbing her hair and punching her was all in my imagination.

I really wish I did but I was already in trouble and I didnt want to get kicked out so soon.

So I just walked away and gave her the silent treatment because thats the best way to make your enemy mad and angry.

Now I have to go meet up with Becky because im in troulble. Im not ready for this.

--------------------------------------------

As I go into the front cabin office where Becky stays i get nervous.

"Come in" Becky says holding a phone.

"Here talk to your mom." She says and my face gets red.

"Becky! You called my mom and told her?!" I screamed.

"Yes because you broke the rules! Now talk to her" She said.

She gave me the phone and I put it in my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke into it.

"KARISMA! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! WHY DID YOU GET INTO A TENT WITH A BOY!?" My mom screams and I have to hold the phone a bit away from my ear because shes so loud.

"Mom im sorry, hes just a friend and I made him mad, so I had to apologize and just gave him a hug after he forgave me. I did nothing wrong, but I promise you I wont do it again. After all you told me to make friends." I said calmly.

"Yes but I didnt say getting into private places with your friends Kari!" She said a bit more calm.

"Mom please forgive me im trying hard to not mess up here. I will receive the consequences but I wont do it again." I tell her.

"Fine I forgive you but if I get another call from Becky telling me that you're behaving bad I will come pick you up and take you to your grandma's. You hear me!?" She said.

"Yes mom, I love you." I responded.

"I love you too hun, now go to bed. Bye." She said.

"Bye" I respond and hang up giving the phone back to Becky.

"Now for your punishment Ms.Donatelli." She said.

Ugh im not ready for this.

"Tomorrow you will not participate in any activities instead you will be cleaning the cafeteria after lunch and as an apology to your fellow camper friend Ashton you will be cleaning his whole cabin that means sweeping, washing his clothes as well as his roomates clothes, mopping, doing their bed and ect." She says with a smile.

UGH!!! This day was going well but turned out bad!

"Becky!!! Why dont you just send me away to a mountain for a day." I say

"Nope, now go back to your tent and no more getting into other boys tents." She said and I left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As I walked back it looked like everyone went to sleep. I pass by Ashtons tent and I can hear him snore which is adorable. I get in my shared tent with Frankie and she is still awake.

I explained everything to her and she felt bad for me because she told me that Ashtons roomates were Michael, Calum and Luke! Oh great!

I just wanna go to sleep and wish that it never reaches morning time because I do not look foward to cleaning the Cafeteria or that nasty cabin of those boys. At least I get to see Ashton because he finally forgave me.

Me and Frankie talk until very late but end up falling into a deep sleep into the middle of our conversation.

Wish me luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED! I WILL START UPLOADING SOME MORE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ITS ALMOST WINTER BREAK! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

BYE!

WISH KARISMA SOME LUCK BECAUSE ITS ABOUT TO GET GROSS UP IN HERE :P

Byyyeee!!! <3

I LOVE FETUS 5 SOS LOL