19. The masquerade ball

I wake up in Jaspers arms, as soothing as that sounds the reason I was awoken was by some banging at the cabin door.

"JASPER! Babe wake up, someones here!" I whisper scream to Jasper as he gets up and panics.

"Oh no, what if its Becky?" He says.

"I told you this wasnt a good idea." I told him putting my shoes on.

"JASPER KING AND KARISMA DONATELLI OPEN THIS DOOR UP!" We heard screaming from the other side.

"Wait is that who I think it is?" I said.

I go up to the door and Jasper was about to stop me but it was too late and in front of us stand Alex and Frankie.

Thank god it wasnt Becky.

"What the hell Karisma?! You had us worried sick! Jasper specifically said he was gonna bring you back safe and sound!" Frankie screamed at us.

"Becky came by last night and almost caught us! We had to cover for you and say that you had the runs and werent getting out of the bathroom anytime soon." Alex said angrily.

"Ugh im sorry girls but time flew right past us and we didnt want to go outside, it was way to dark." I said.

"Blame it on me, I was the one who didnt keep his promise. It wont happen again." Jasper told them.

"OKAY WE FORGIVE YOU BUT KARISMA OH MY GOSH! We need to go now, we have to go buy our dresses! You guys have to match so Jasper go with the boys and buy a gold mask and Karisma will buy a gold dress with a gold mask. Now lets hurry up people the bus leaves in 10 minutes!" They said and pulled us out of the door.

That happened way to fast. I didnt even get to clean up a bit.

****************************************************************************

We hopped on the bus and Jasper sat next to Luke while I sat next to ASHTON, and Alex sat next to Frankie.

The bus drove off and Ashton started to ask me questions.

"Where in the world were you Karisma?" He asked angrily.

"Ashton please dont get mad but time just flew and it was dark outside. You wouldnt want me being scared, would you?" I asked him.

"No of course not but tell your little boyfriend not to make promises he cant keep." He said and rolled his eyes looking out of the window.

Well okay then.

*******************************************

The bus stops and drops us off  in this little mall. We get off and the boys go one way and we go the other.

I need to talk to Frankie about her and Luke because last time they both slept together, I wonder if they have something going on.

As we were walking I decided to ask her.

"Frankie, so um, remember that time where we all had to sleep in the guys cabin and you slept with uhh Luke." I said.

"Yea...." She responded.

"Why did you feel comfortable doing that like sleeping with him?" I asked.

"Well umm, Karisma I havent told this to you yet but Luke is my ex boyfriend." She said.

"What?!" My mouth dropped.

"Yep, we broke up because he had to go back to Australia and it just wouldnt work out." She said.

Im glad she is not upset and overly dramatic like how Sofia is with Ashton.

"Well thats nice that you both still talk and stuff." I say and she smiles.