6. Sweater Weather

"Sofia this could be anyones sweater!" Frankie defended.

"NO! It cannot be because it has that same purple spot on the left corner of the pocket! I remember because he spilled grape juice on it one time!" She screamed.

"Hold on! Sofia so are you telling us that Ashton was your ex?!" I screamed making her tell the truth.

"YES! OKAY! YES! Ashton is my ex and I still love him and you lied to me!" She screamed getting in my face.

"Hey back up a bit Sofia, you guys arent dating and they are just friends!" Alex said pushing Sofia away.

"SOFIA! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT HES YOUR EX IF YOU NEVER TOLD US!" I screamed at her because I was getting so irritated.

"YOU ALREADY KNEW! DONT ACT DUMB! YOU HAD IT ALL WRITTEN ON YOUR FACE WHEN I ASKED YOU! SO THATS WHERE YOU AND ALEX WENT TO GO HANG OUT WITH THOSE BOYS DIDNT YOU!?" She screamed.

"YES WE DID BECAUSE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS! AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" I screamed louder than before. Who does she think she is? Ashton doesnt even like her.

"WELL IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT BECAUSE YOUR ALREADY TAKING HIS SWEATER! YOURE JUST GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE SLUTS THAT SLEEPS WITH HIM AND THEN HES GONNA KICK YOU OFF TO THE CURB JUST LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS IN THE GROUPIES THEY HAVE!" She screamed.

Groupies? Whats that?

"I WILL NOT LET YOU CALL ME A SLUT BECAUSE I HAVE MORE DIGNITY THAN YOU! YOURE PROBABLY NOT EVEN A VIRGIN!" I screamed getting more close to her, Alex and Frankie were just standing there in shock.

"Guys we are going to get caught if you dont shut up and go to sleep its already past curfew!" Frankie said.

"NO IM NOT A VIRGIN....WANNA KNOW WHY? BEACAUSE I FUCKED YOUR NEW LITTLE FRIEND NAMED ASHTON!!!!" She said and I was already tearing from my eyes. I guess Ashton isnt different than other guys I think hes just like the rest of them.

I started crying and ran out of the cabin not caring if I got caught. I ran into the dark woods and just kept running because I wanted to get out of here. Ashton will probably want to do the same he did with Sofia too me. I do not wanna be part of the "Groupies" at all.

I heard Alex and Frankie call my name but i kept running until I tripped on a branch, I fell and hit my head on the ground.

I went uncouncious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankies POV

"You are such a bitch." I tell Sofia.

"Im just saying the truth, dont want her to get heart broken." Sofia said, she laughed and went back to her bed turning off her lamp and falling asleep.

"C'mon we have to go find her." I tell Alex.

We went out into the woods calling for her name. Im not gonna lie I was creeped out because the woods are a scary place to be in the dark. The only light that we have is from the moon.

Sofia just went to far this time. Ashton and Karisma were becoming good friends but I think Karisma is gonna change her mind about him and I dont want that to happen.

"Ugh can we just go back we are gonna get caught by Becky! She always checks all the cabins and the woods to make sure everyone is asleep." Alex tells me.

"No! I will not leave her alone out there." I tell her.

We went further into the woods and all of a sudden I tripped on something long in the floor.

"OMG! Its Karisma!" Alex screams.

"Shhhhh!" I say telling her to be quiet.

"She probably hit her head and blacked out. Theres alot of branches on the floor." I said.

"C' mon lets carry her back to the Cabin." Alex said.

"Whos out there!?" We both hear Beckys voice.

We freaked out and quickly put Karisma shoulders around our necks to help carry her back before Becky gets us.

"Hurry!" I tell Alex while we are running back as fast as we can to our cabin with Karisma in between us.

We finally got back without getting caught. We put her in her bed and she was still asleep.

"Lets go to bed hurry!" I tell Alex.

We get into our Pjs trying not to wake up Sofia and Karisma, we get into our beds and fall asleep. We will see what happens tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK KARISMA WILL DO WHEN SHE WAKES UP?

BYE!!!

:)

O

O

O

O