24. My hero

ASTONS POV

We get back to the camp and me, Frankie and Alex quickly run to Karisma and the girls cabin. I am so worried,  what if he...... he like....... raped her or something. I swear if he did something to hurt her he will never see the end of it and burn in hell.

We are all soaking wet from the rain and Frankie and Alex are complaining about their makeup running down their face and their dresses being ruined, so I keep reminding them about Karisma.

We see the cabin in the darkness and run inside, Frankie puts the luggage down and turns on a light. We end up finding no one in the cabin. Im loosing time. I need to find her quickly.

"What is Jasper took her to his cabin." Alex says.

"Im pretty sure that bastard did." I reply.

"Well lets go." Frankie says and we all run out of the cabin getting more wet again.

________

KARISMAS POV

I kept mumbling to Jasper because I needed this duct tape out of my face. I couldnt move at all from all the ropes tied around me.

"Stop trying to break free, you wont leave me." He says.

Im just laying there with Jasper staring at me playing with my hair.

I want all of this to stop. Why wont he just let me go?

I started to try to open my mouth and chew the duck tape little by little. It almost worked. I was sort of peeling it but I tried to turn away from Jasper so he wouldnt see me.

It was all silent I could hear the patter of the raindrops hitting the window and it was almost pitch black.

All of a sudden there is multiple bangings on the door.

"Stay quiet and dont move, or else you know what the consequences will be." Jasper tells me as he gets up and goes to the door.

I pray to God that its Ashton or Becky or just SOMEONE! 

_____

ASHTONS POV

We get to Jaspers cabin and I bang on his door hard. I wanted to beat the crap out of him.

He opens the door and he has this evil smirk on his face.

"Someone is a little wet." He says and laughs.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS KARISMA?!" I scream trying my best not to lash out on him and beat his ass.

"What do you mean?" He says.

"Oh cut the crap Jasper you know you have her! You told us you were bringing her back." Frankie yells at him.

"I did, I left her in her cabin." He says.

"LIES!" Alex yells.

"If you dont give her back to me, I swear I will beat tthe crap out of you and get you sent straight to jail for kidnapping MY girlfriend." I yell.

_______

KARISMAS POV

I hear Ashton, Frankie and Alexs voice come from the front door talking to Jasper. 

I had to show them a sign or do something so they can take me out of here.

I started crying and my eyes were full of tears because I tried to do everything to at least make a noise but he tied me up really good.

I chewed on the duct tape harder and suddenly I fell off of the bed not realizing I was at the edge. It made a big bang on the wooden floor and the duct tape fell off from my mouth and I screamed "HELP!" at the top of my lungs.

I saw Jasper getting thrown and Ashton and my two best friends find me on the floor crying. 

"Babe, dont worry we got you." Ashton says with the saddest face ever.

Frankie and Alex start to untie me and all of a sudden Jasper grabs Ashton from behind and starts punching him. I start to scream and the girls untie me even faster.

Ashton punches Jasper straight in the face and he falls back probably uncouncious.

"Ashton these ropes are too tight." Alex says.

"Its fine, I will carry her to your guys cabin and get some scissors or something." Ashton says as he carries me princess style and I put my hands around his neck.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

We walk out in the heavy rain and as the raindrops hit my face I fall into a deep sleep in the arms of the boy I love.