-Chapter 23- Nail polish

Começar do início

"There hasn't been a single person who didn't think that expect Hermione."- He said laughing.

"Not sure about that."- I said rolling my eyes.

"Well no one then."- He said laughing.

We talked for a bit and Louis said:

"Imagine if I got to Gryffindor."- He said.

"Well it wouldn't be that bad."- I said.

" "That bad" "- He said raising his eyebrow.

"Well we wouldn't be "best friends" "- I said imitating him.

"What's that in your pocket."- He asked.

"Oh."- I said taking out nail polish. "It's a muggle nail polish."- I said.

"What do you do with it?"

"Well you paint your nails idiot."- I said while he took one.

"And it stays forever?"- He asked.

"Your so clueless."- I said laughing and taking the nail polish from his arms.

"I wanna see it."- He said taking it back.

"We will break this like we did potions in Snape's closet give it back."- I said taking it back.

We continued talking and sooner or later we arrived at Hogwarts.

"Wanna go to common room?"- I asked as we left the train.

Me and Louis skipped dinner and went to common room.

"Okay wanna try this nail polish?"- I asked taking it out.

"Sure."- He said.

"Okay we have black, white, blue and yellow."- I said taking them out.

Louis took black one and took my hand and started painting it.

"You need to pain my nails you know?"- I asked as he failed to paint them.

"It's my first try."- He said focusing on painting my nails.

I looked at hand and not second later he put nail polish on my cheek.

"I will burry you alive."- I said as he was laughing. "Two can play this game."- I said opening blue nail polish.

I put blue nail polish on his cheek now while he put black one on my wrist.

"Okay enough."- He said as we were now covered with blue and black dots. "How do we wash this off?"

"Water probably."- I said as we walked to the common room bathroom.

"This is not washing off Y'n."- Louis said as he tried to wash it off.

I washed my blue nail polish off my skin and Louis's was not washing off.

"Wait let me try."- I said trying to take his black nail polish off his cheek.

He couldn't stop laughing/smiling.

"Stop smiling your making it harder to wash off."- I said laughing.

"It tickles."- He said as his cheekbones were showing.

"Fine then go to school with black dots over you."- I said drying my hands.

"I'm not going to be only one."- He said taking out black nail polish and putting dots over me.

"Stoop."- I said running away but he took my waist.

"One more and we are even."- He said holding my waist with his right hand. "There."

I was still pressed against him while he was holding my waist.

"I hate you."- I said trying to look angry as he closed nail polish with his left hand.

"No you don't."- He said as started at each other eyes.

"Sorry."- We both said at the same time and laughed it off.

We got down to Great Hall and said hello to everyone.

"What happened to you two?"- Ron came to us.

"Nail polish."- I said trying to take black dots off my skin. "If i get skin cancer because of you I will murder you."- I said turning around to Louis.

"Your the one who brought these to me."- He said.

I rolled my eyes and we went to our dorms.

"Don't get cancer!"- Louis yelled to me from the common room laughing.

"Choke!"- I yelled back laughing.

I put nail polish back to my jacket and went to bed. I fell asleep sooner or later.

I hope you guys like the story so far!! I will update more today because I have free day.

And please tell me if you have any movie recommendations!

Ly all <3.