The End

Katrina's POV

I woke on the last day of tour, soaking in the wonderful experience I was given over these past few months. I couldn't believe that tonight was the last night of something I'll never forget.

Tonight is the final performance of the European leg of the tour. After today, we will all be flying back to L.A. for about two months before the boys start their tour in the Asian countries. Cassidy, Emma, and I won't be joining them for that experience since we have finished high school online and plan to continue our lives when we go back. Emma and I want to go to college, to further ourselves for any future career we choose to go into, while Cassidy plans on jumping straight into work.

Daniel and I have made the decision to try to stay together. With him being famous, busy, and away in another country for most of the time, we know it will be difficult, but we believe our love is strong enough to persevere.

The other two couples have made the same conclusions, and it is evident that they don't plan on breaking up any time soon.

After waiting for everyone to wake up, the group heads out to a cafe not too far away for a final breakfast as a whole.

"Are you guys looking forward to tonight?" I ask, glancing around at the members of Why Don't We.

Jonah answers first. "I'd say that we're all feeling pretty pumped and pretty bummed. At least after this we'll be able to go home and sleep in our own beds." That earned a few sad chuckles.

I could tell that everyone was exhausted, but the boys truly did love making music and making their fans happy. Part of me feels like this is what they were meant to do with their lives. I know their career is competitive, tiring, and full of drama, but their hearts are strong. They can make it.

I look over at Jack who keeps glancing at his phone resting on the table. Emma catches my look and nudges him. "Are you expecting something," she asks.

Jack sighs. "Kind of. Brynn said that she has a surprise for me today, but I don't know what it is, when it'll happen, or if it's our time or her time."

While Jack turns to Corbyn to talk about something else, Daniel and I share a look. We helped plan the surprise.

Shortly after the end of the North American tour, we all found out that Sara had found someone else. Her and Jack were on a break, but we found out through a friend of a friend. It didn't seem like she was planning on telling us herself.

Jack was upset about it for a while, but we were all there for him, especially Brynn. The more he confided in her, the closer they became. It had now been almost three months since they've last seen each other, so Daniel and I planned to fly Brynn out to enjoy that last concert with everyone together. She should be arriving in just a few hours.

Once everyone finishes their food, everyone decides to go out and explore the city for a bit. We split off into different groups, me and Daniel being one, and head off to out destinations for the day.

Daniel and I wander around for a couple of hours, stopping at different stores and checking out their collections. I buy a few small things as souvenirs for myself and for my family. I haven't seen them since the end of the U.S. leg of the tour, but we call every week to stay in touch. Once I'm back in the states, I'll be spending a lot of time with them before going off to college.

At about one Daniel and I make out way back to the hotel to get ready to go to the venue.

"Any news from Brynn?" Daniel asks.

"Not yet. But she left around eight A.M. our time, so she should be here by soundcheck." Even though this is a surprise from me and Daniel, he hasn't been able to stay up to date on everything. With his busy schedule of interviews, performances, and flights from country to country, Daniel's been pretty exhausted. He can barely keep track of the day of the week.