Be With Me

Jack's POV

I'm such an idoit. The boys and I are leaving for tour soon, and I still haven't told Sara how I feel. I want her to be mine but... how do I tell her? "You gud bro?"

I turn my head and see Logan walk in. "Yeah," I reply turning back around. He studies me for a second and then sits next to me. "Is it about a girl?" he asks. I tense up, and contemplate telling him about Sara. Then Jonah walks in and I stare at him. "I like his sister. I should tell him before I do anything about Sara," I think to myself.

"Hey Jonah, can I talk to you outside?" I ask a little nervous. I know how protective he his. "Sure." We walk outside and sit by the pool. "I don't know how else to say this, so here it goes... I like your sister and I want to ask her out." Towards the end my voice gets a little shaky, but I try to hide it. He stares me up and down and then speaks. "As long as you treat her right there should be no problem." I am so relived after that. We bro hug it out, but then we here screaming coming our way. The rest of the boys are running outside, while Jonah and I just look at them confused. Once they're outside I see the girls running at us. That's when I realize what's going on. "RUN!" I yell. While we are running I take my phone out off my pocket and put it by the other phones.

We're  cornered. All the boys, including Logan, on one side of the pool and all the girls on the other. We look at each other and decide to trick them. We act as if we give in, but the we push the girls in. They swim up and stare at us. They put their hands out for us to help them and we do the stupidest thing ever... we "help" them. They wind up  pulling us in. Well, Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and I. They just swim around, chasing their girlfriends. When I swim up though Sara and I are face to face. I stare into her blue eyes and can't help it... I kiss her. When out lips touch it is amazing. At first she is taken off guard, but she kisses back.

We pull away and see everyone in their phones recording this. She blushes and it looks adorable. We look at each other again. "Sara, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask scared of what answer I might get. "Yes!" she says and pulls me into a hug.

Finally.
______________________________________
The next few chapters will be getting weird, but stick with it. This mainly goes to Cass, but if you have any suggestions please comment them. Bye❤