The First Day

Katrina's POV

I recently moved to L.A. from New Jersey. It is just my mom and I since my father left when I was younger. I was helping bring in the last of the boxes. "I'm going to walk around town after this," I say as I walk into the house.

"Okay, be back in time for dinner," my mom responds with.

I walk into the town close by that is a few minutes away from my house. I walk into the Starbucks that is there and order my usual, the violet drink.

I go to sit down at a double seated table by myself. After awhile a boy walks in. "Where have I seen him before?" I think to myself.

I glance up at him. "He's cute," I think and blush a little. He looks over at me and smiles. I quickly look away so it doesn't seem as if I was staring.

I go on my phone and start to stalk people on instagram. "Is this seat taken?" I look up to see the boy standing next to the other seat at the table.

"No, you can sit there," I answer a little nervous. He goes to sit down while I go back to stalking people.

He breaks the silence. "What's your name?"

"I'm Katrina. Who are you?"

He smirks and says, "I'm Daniel. I like your name by the way."

I blush and then I realized where I have seen him before. "Wait, aren't you Daniel Seavey from Why Don't We?"

"Yeah." He smiles and then asks if I was new around here. I replied with yes and then he offered to show me around.

We walked around town for a bit. He showed me where him and the other boys go to hang out the most and then he showed me the park.

"If you would like you can come over to my house to meet the boys," he asks blushing a bit.

I say yes and then we headed off to his house.