The Triple Date

Katrina's POV

It was the afternoon and I got a call from Emma. I was so confused as what she wanted, but I answered.

(E: Emma - K: Katrina)

E: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING DANIEL.

K: Well... I kinda forgot

E: Did Cassidy know before me?

K: Maybe...

E: KATRINA

K: Ok, I'm sorry, but I can make it up to you.

E: Yes, you can and I already know what it is. Zach invited us to hangout with him and the boys tomorrow, and you're going introduce me properly.

K: Fine, but let me ask if it could just be Jonah, Zach, Daniel, Cassidy, you, and I. That way it can be like a triple date.

E: THAT'D BE GREAT!!!

K: Ok talk to you later.

After we hung up, I decided to text Jonah. I needed to tell him to check out Cassidy, before the date.

Katrina: Hey, have you checked out my friend Cassidy's instagram, yet?

Jonah: Yeah I have. Why do you ask?

Katrina: Zach asked Emma and I to hangout with all of you, and I was wondering if it could be you, Cassidy, Emma, Zach, Daniel, and I.

Jonah: That would be perfect. See you tomorrow.

Katrina: See ya tomorrow.

Now I just had to let Cassidy know what was going on. I texted her saying that we were hanging out with 3 of the boys.

~Time Skip~

The next day I got ready and put on my outfit. Emma and Cassidy were coming to my house and the boys were going to pick us up from here.

When Cassidy and Emma got to our house we just talked for a while. These were our outfits.

(Left-Emma Middle-Katrina Right-Cassidy)

When the boys got to my house Daniel came up to me and kissed my cheek. Jonah had a huge smile on his face and seemed really excited.

"Jonah, Cassidy, Cassidy, Jonah. Zach, Emma, Emma, Zach. There I introduced you to each other." Everyone laughed and then started talking.

"So, where are we going?" I ask Daniel while we were walking to the car.

"It's a surprise," he said with a smirk.

For a second I was afraid, but I knew I could trust him. In the car, it was Daniel and I in the front, Emma and Zach in the middle, and Jonah and Cassidy in the back.

"I'm watching you two," I say implying Jonah and Cassidy.

We all laugh as we drive away. Our first stop was In n Out.

"Whoever chose this I love you!" Cassidy said to all of us.

Daniel and Zach look at Jonah. Then Emma and I join them in looking back and forth between Jonah and Cassidy.

As we leave I notice Emma and Zach holding hands. I nudge Daniel and then we just stare at them.

"Awww," we say together. They both blush.

Then we went to the beach, and since us girls didn't know that were swimming, we went in our bras and underwear.

As we took off our clothes the boys just stared at us. When we finished they looked at each other and then at us. Next thing we know we are being picked up and thrown in the ocean. The water was cold so we went back to boys' house. Each of them gave us one of their hoodies and then we went to the living room.

We wanted to do a movie marathon, so we started off with Valley Girl since Logan was going to be in the new one.
Then we watched The Blindside and Emma, Cassidy, and I cried and the boys allowed us to cry on them. The last movie we watched was The Conjuring. I've seen this before, so Daniel and I just cuddled. Cassidy was passed out on Jonah, and Emma was hiding in Zach's chest. It was adorable.

Eventually, everyone was asleep. I woke up because I was cold. I tried not to wake up Daniel, but I did anyway.

"What's wrong, kitty?" Daniel asks with his voice still groggy.

"I'm just cold," I say with a little shiver.

He wraps me in a big, warm hug while I place my head in the crook of his neck. I feel warm, safe, and comfortable.

He gave me a kiss on my head as we drifted off to sleep.
______________________________________
ARE YA HAPPY CASSIDY. Cassidy was yelling at me to write more about her and Jonah, so here it is.
Also if anyone has ideas for the story like, dates, a girl for Jack, or anything exciting, please comment. Thanks, bye ❤