Tour Starts

Katrina's POV

Daniel and I stayed up almost all night packing. "You do realize you could've given us a heads up."

"Sorry, but at least I got to spend the night with you," he said sitting up since we fell asleep once we finished.

"You've gotten to do that before, and we're spending a month on a bus together," I respond pushing his chest. He still wasn't completely awake yet, so he wound up falling off the bed. I chuckled and went to the bathroom to get ready. I showered and changed.

Katrina's Outfit

When I walk out I see Daniel gathering his things so he can leave and get himself ready

"If you want, I'll drive you home," I offered.

"Your sure it's no problem?" he asked, worried about my sleep schedule.

"Yeah it's fine."

~Time Skip~

I decided to head to Emma and Cassidy's since it would just be easier for when we leave.

When I got there Emma was sitting on the couch, all ready.

Emma's Outfit

"Hey, where's Cass?" I questioned walking over to her

"Hey, where's Cass?" I questioned walking over to her. As I walked over I saw that she was watching Riverdale.

"She's upstairs still getting ready."

I nodded and sat down next to Emna. After a few minutes, Cassidy walked downstairs dressed and everything.

Cassidy's Outfit

"Hey Katrina. What time are the boys coming to get us again?" She spoke to me at first, then to both Emma and I.

"They will be coming in a few hours, so make sure you have everything," I replied knowing one of them would probably forget something. They ran upstairs while I sat and went on my phone. I scrolled though twitter and saw that someone had dmed me. It was Christina, Corbyn's girlfriend.

BeautyChickee: Hey Katrina. I just wanted to get in touch with you so we can talk before we meet in person.

KittyKat: Sounds cool. The other girls and I are SUPER excited to meet you.

BeautyChickee: I'm excited too! When you're in New York I'll show you around. If you want, we can even film a video.

KittyKat: Sounds like fun. I'll tell the others about the video, just tell me the details.

BeautyChickee: Ok, I'll tell you when I figure that out. Anyway, I have to go now. Ttyl 😚

KittyKat: Bye 💖

Right as I put my phone down, the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it to let the Why Don't We boys in.

"Y'all ready?" Zach asked. I cringed at the 'y'all'. It just sounds weird to me.

"Hey, don't steal my 'y'all'," Cassidy yelled coming downstairs. She glared at him for a moment until she walked over to Jonah. We all packed our stuff onto the tour bus and got on the road.

"I brought Monopoly," Emma exclaimed. Everyone perked up and sat at a table.

~Time Skip~

"I win!" Corbyn yelled, jumping up and down.

"No fair! You cheated!" Cassidy retorted, still in a bad mood from the 'y'all'. Jonah wound up putting an arm around her and she instantly calmed down.

~Time Skip~

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Jonah played Fifa with Corbyn, Emma and Cassidy were explaining why they think they're related to Zach, and I checked social media. Jack, on the other hand, just sat on his bunk. After a while I went over to check on him.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I questioned, seriously concerned.

"I wish Sara was here," he replied, softly.

"Come on, cheer up. You're about to start a tour that goes all over the country. And don't forget the two Canada shows." He smiled at that.

"Thanks. I needed that," he said, thankfully.

"Now come and join us. We're about to have a Harry Potter marathon. We got up and walked to the room where the tv was. I went to make popcorn and grab other snacks.

As I was waiting for the popcorn to finish in the microwave, I got a notification, indicating I got another direct message. I figured it was from Christina wanting to talk again, but I was completely wrong.

EthanDolan sent you message
______________________________________
Ah cliffhangers, a girl's bestfriend. Anyway people keep saying how they want to date Jack, so that gave me an idea.

How would you feel if I made another book, full of imagines? There would be requests and maybe Logan Paul imagines, as well. So please let me know. Thank you. Bye❤