The Unofficial Date

Daniel's POV

It is now the next day and all night I could only think about Katrina. I really like her and I want to ask her out, but I'm scared.

I get up to go shower. When I get back my phone goes off, meaning I got a text. It was from Katrina.

Katrina: Hey

Daniel: Hey, what's up?

Katrina: Nothing much. I'm just bored 😣

Daniel: Well, if you want we can go hangout.

Katrina: Sure! Let me just get ready.

I put my phone down and start to get ready, myself. "I am going on a date with Katrina!" I thought even though she didn't know it was date.

As I am leaving the boys stop me. "I just want to see Katrina," I think.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asks.

"I'm just going to hangout with Katrina," I say trying not to sound suspicious.

"Awww, little Daniel is in looove!" Zach says teasing me.

"You're younger than me!" I say fast and then walk out the door. I didn't want them to ask anymore questions.

Katrina and I met up at the park. I have to admit, she looked beautiful in this lighting. She beautiful anywhere, to be honest.

We sat on a bench for awhile just on our phones. I kept glancing at her every now and then. One time, she was looking at me too. We stayed in silence for a little while, just staring into each other's eyes.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, do you you want to come to my house for dinner? My mom shouldn't mind," she asks while we were walking in town.

"Sure, I just have to let the boys know," I say. I pull out my phone and text them.

Daniel: I am going to have dinner at Katrina's house

Jack: Yaa, my bestfriend has a girlfriend 😉

Corbyn: Welcome, we've been expecting you 😅

Katrina looks over at my phone and starts to giggle. We look at each other and stare into each other's eyes again.

I break the silence. "We can head to your house now." She snaps back and we start walking.