She's Mine

Emma's POV

This morning I woke up to Zach cuddling me. His arms we're wrapped around me tightly. I tried to take his arms off of me, but I kind of didn't want to. I was cold and he was very warm... it was comforting. As I tried to get out Zach woke up. He just pulled me closer to him.

"Morning beautiful," he said in his morning voice. I flashed him a smile, and just stared into his brown eyes. He started to lean in, but I decided to tease him. I turned my head right as we were about to kiss. He frowned, but I just smirked. He released me from his grip. I grabbed the clothes I had brought and changed.

Emma's Outfit

I looked at myself once more in the mirror and went downstairs

I looked at myself once more in the mirror and went downstairs. Everyone was awake, except Cassidy. "Breakfast is ready!" Katrina yells to all of us. I sit down in between Zach and Sara. Katrina gives everyone a plate with French toast on it. While eating I see Sara and Jack holding hands under the table. I smile at the fact that it is so cute.

This entire time the boys kept looking back and between each other and us girls. Daniel was about to say something, but Cass cut him off. "Someone get me coffee and food now," Cassidy demanded once she saw us eating. Katrina went to get her what she wanted while Jonah went over to her. They started leaning in, but Cassidy's coffee was ready and went to that instead. We all laughed as Jonah glared at her.

We finished up and the the girls went upstairs to change. We all chose to go to the mall today.

Cassidy's Outfit

Sara's Outfit

Katrina's Outfit

Katrina's Outfit

~Time Skip~

When we arrived at the mall we split up. The groups were Cass and Jonah, Katrina and Daniel, Sara and Jack, and Zach and I. Corbyn tagged along with Cass and Jonah. Zach and I went to a few different stores. I got a few outfits and shoes, as did Zach. We were hungry, so we went to get Gainz Bowl.
"I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back," Zach said to me once we sat down.

I sat there silently eating. I saw a creepy guy walk in and stare at me, but I thought nothing of it. I went to check Instagram when I saw someone sit across from me. I knew it wasn't Zach and that I should probably get away, but I was to scared to move. "Hey cutie, watcha doin' at the mall by yourself?" I didn't answer. I just stared at the floor. "Come on! Don't make me make a scene, babe."

I knew that I had to do something, but what? I knew I couldn't make it to obvious to the people here, but I can't just sit here defenceless. He got up and pulled up a chair next me. He put his arm around my neck, and tried to touch my boob. Right before he did Zach came up to the table and shoved the guy's arm off of me. "Back away from my girlfriend." The guy got up and left. Zach put his arm around me and we left, not wanting to deal with that place anymore toady.
______________________________________
So I wrote this between 12-3 am. It only took that long because I took a lot of breaks. I know this is cringey and bad, but I just felt like updating. Next chapter will focus more on the boys' tour. Bye❤