Date Day

Katrina's P.O.V.

EthanDolan sent you message

I started to panic. I'm not really sure why, but I did. The microwave beeped and pulled me out of my thoughts. I ignored the message and continued on with my popcorn. I grabbed the other snacks and went to the main section of the bus. I passed out the snacks to everyone, then snuggled up next to Daniel.

The first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, started to play. I stared at the screen, but completely zoned out. I didn't know what to do about the message. Then again, I could be over thinking everything, I mean, I didn't even look at his message.

"Hey, are you okay?" Once again I was snapped out of my thoughts, this time by Daniel whispering in my ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired," I lied. I wasn't going to tell him anything just yet, at least, not until I figured out what was going on.

"Well if you're tired then go to sleep. I'm right here if you need anything, okay?" I nodded and nuzzled my head into chest. Shortly, I nodded off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I awoke with a start. All night my brain kept thinking of possibilities of what could happen.

"Jonah, you'll wake Katrina." I could instantly tell it was Daniel. I turned around from where I was on the couch and saw Jonah, Jack, and Daniel all awake.

"What happened?" I questioned, still trying to wake up. It was still dark out so I had no clue as to what they were doing up.

"Jonah slapped me," Jack complained, clearly still hurting a bit. I rolled my eyes even though no one could see from the darkness and distance.

Daniel walked over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked while kneeling beside me. I gave a little shrug, not really feeling like talking. I then looked over at where the others were and saw no one. Daniel obviously saw the perplexity in my face and answered. "The other two and I had to carry Cassidy and Corbyn to their bunks. Emma and Zach went off to theirs before they feel asleep." I nodded and yawned.

"Here let me carry you to our bunk." With that he lifted me easily and carried me off to bed. I waited a little until I felt his body heat next to mine. Once I knew that he was next to me I fell asleep calmly.

~Time Skip~

I woke up again a few hours later. Daniel had already gotten up and a frown was placed on my face. I was very cold and he was keeping me warm through the night. I shrugged it off and got up. When I walked out I saw that there were donuts on the counter and helped myself to one. I then found Daniel and sat next to him.

"Hey good lookin'." We both chuckled a little at the cheesy joke and moved on. We then started talking about random things until he brings up an idea he had. "So, you remember when it was Emma, Zach, Cass, Jonah, you, and I who went on a triple date. Well, what if we all go on a type of triple date at each stop. You know, take a lot of pictures to capture the moment and stuff."

I cocked my eyebrow at him. I was questioning his logic so much, but those ocean, blue eyes made me give in and say sure. Daniel said that Jonah was down, now all we had to do was convince Emma, Cass, and Zach.

We waited a while for them to wake up and then asked them. Cassidy was sceptical at first, then we told that Jonah was in and she instantly said yes. The others didn't really care so they said yeah and moved on.

~Time Skip~

Later that day, we all got ready for the first triple date of the tour.

Katrina's Outfit.

Emma's Outfit

Cassidy's Outfit

Cassidy's Outfit

We all walked out of the tour bus in small town in Seattle

We all walked out of the tour bus in small town in Seattle. We aimlessly strolled the streets, going into stores every now and then. Then, as we passed a lake, Emma saw that we could rent canoes. We went over and rented three for a few hours; one for each couple.

Daniel sat in the back steering; as was Jonah. Since Zach isn't that great at driving Emma took over steering for them. Each group then went on their separate ways on the lake.

Daniel and I went over to one corner of the lake. We both brought out paddles into the canoe and admired the scenery. I had gotten up from the front and sat next to Daniel. We were now just drifting with the slight current.

"I love you," he said with a stupid grin on his face. I looked deep into his eyes, which were more of a teal  now.

"I love you more," I replied smiling more than him. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I doubt that," he responded, his grin growing even more. I have to admit that this moment made me completely forget about Ethan.
______________________________________
Hoped you liked this chapter. I'm going to try and incorporate more dates into this story. Let me know if you have any ideas. Bye ❤