𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.

Start from the beginning

                                                                                  ***

"Are you okay?" I asked Geo as we were getting our gear tightened. "I'm fucking terrified." Geo whispered, making me laugh. "It won't even be that bad." I said to Geo. "I don't like this. Why would you pick this?" Geo asked, shaking his head at me.

Me: "Haven't you like been on planes and shit?"

Geo: "When I was 18! I was terrified of that too."

Me: "Fear of heights? That's normal."

"You guys are up!" The man said, making us step closer to the edge. There was two lines, I got on one and Geo on the other. He gave us both a helmet and told us to hold onto a triangle shaped piece. "Push off in 3..2.." Geo shook his head, and I knew this was going to be hilarious.

"Let's try this again." He said and my grip around the triangle got tighter. "3. 2. NOW!" He yelled, making Geo and I push off. I could hear Geo screaming his head off, making me laugh. The speed picked up, making Geo scream even louder. "It's almost over!" I yelled at Geo as we finally came to our stop.

"I hate you." Geo said, taking off his helmet before walking towards the car. I quickly ran behind him grabbing onto his hand. "That was hilarious!" I said, not letting the thought of Geo's screams escape me.

Geo: "How could you do that to me?"

Me: "It wasn't that bad!"

"Wasn't that bad?" Geo yelled as we got onto the car. "You're just a pussy." I teased. "Never." Geo scoffed. "You're just a little bi-" Geo grabbed onto my jacket, making me shut up. "Stop talking." Geo demanded, making me smile. "Make me." I whispered, moving closer to him. He stared down at my lips before letting me go.

"Fuck you can't do that to me." Geo took a deep breath, grabbing onto himself. "Is someone getting a little turned on by me?" I asked staring down at his boner peeking through his joggers. "Fuck you." He said, pulling off taking us to our next stop.

                                                                         ***

We've been at the fair for about a whole two hours now and there's so many rides that we haven't gotten on. "A roller coaster or the death drop ride would be really nice right now." Geo said, making me gulp with fear.I've always hated roller coasters with a passion.

"The death drop! Our last ride though." I said pointing in the direction of the ride. "But the roller coaster is so much closer though." Geo said sarcastically. Geo knew I was terrified. "We can go on the death drop." I said, grabbing his hand, but he pulled me back.

Geo: "Why not the roller coaster? Are you scared of roller coasters?"

I'm fucking terrified of them.

Me: "Pfft what? Hell no!"

Geo: "Let's go!"

Geo put his arm around me as we walked over to the roller coaster. The line wasn't as long so we got on pretty fast. I saw people crying and throwing up as they got off and it didn't help my fear. Geo wanted to sit at the front of it and I felt like I was about to shit myself. We sat in the front seat before buckling up.

I do not trust buckles for roller coasters. That is why I'm so terrified of them. When I was a child, my buckle wouldn't lock and I almost flipped out of the goddamn roller coaster. I buckled myself tight just in case. The man started the ride and it was going pretty slow and I had the tightest grip on the buckle and my eyes were glued closed.