Chapter-1

I just watch him going away. Slowly despairing.

I wanna tell him, ask him. What did I do ? What is my mistake? Where did I do wrong? Tell me I'll make it right. Am I not enough? I was leaving everything for you but now you are leaving me.

But I couldn't . I couldn't voice out thses as my sobs was getting louder and louder. I couldn't stop crying and voice out to reach him.

Everything was fine until tommorw you said Im your energy bar. Im your everything. You love me . But was that all lie.

But my mind and heart was screaming and calling him .

I close my eyes.

Don't leave .

Came back

"Come back Tae"

Dont leave me

"Listen to me - No please . Come back. "

Suddenly small hands engulfed me and small body pressing against me. Wepping my tears and tells me to stop.

"Momma don't cry "

I prey open my eyes to see two little angel worried for me.

"Baby " my voice cracks a little as I was crying in my dream . More like nightmare.

"Don't cry momma. We love you very much . We won't leave you " my three year old son Alexis says.

"Momma *hiccup * Don't cry * hiccup * I feel bad . I * hiccup* will cry too " and my three year old daughter ,Abella crys.

Seeing this my heart clenched also melted.

"Oh baby it's nothing. It's just a nightmare don't worry okay"

I ask and they replied with a hmm and a nod.

"So where is my good morning kisses "

"HERE " they replied sync and jump on me and giving me kisses.

"I want to give kissies too ." A cute and tall boy brust open the door and jump on us.

"Hahahahhahaha"

The room filling the with laughters and cheers. And after some tickle fight between the four of us. We walk downstairs.

"Good morning " i great in French to the who man was busy making breakfast .

"Good morning sweetheart " he flash me before coming to and giving my cheek a kiss.

"Good morning papa" the twin greets with a proper English.

"Goodmorning papa".

Again the morning kisses got  share then we eat.

"So Jason, is your business done here so we all can leave together for Korea  ?"

"I wish . But no I still needs to be here you guys have to go alone." Jason flash me a sad smile which says a lot helplessness.

"Then papa what about me ." Jiyoung says with worry.

"You have to stay with me Jiyoung "

The said boy pout " but its gonna be summer soon. Then I'm gonna miss the fun and mostly the concert!"

Some gasp and oh no can be hear from the twin when they listen that their partner in crime, hyung or oppa, is not gonna join them.

Jason start cry with baby voice " oh no my baby doesn't want his father . Y/N Im so sad. Im so lonely. " he starts drama.