Chapter-3

Author POV .

It's night time when the kids were sitting around their great grandma listening story .

"Then what your guys momma came like a superhero and fight with them to save that girl. And you know what?"

"Whhaat"

"She doesn't just fight but also win with the bad guys."

"Woaaah" the kids exlimes .

"Haha granny you're over praising. "

"You did something to be praised. "

"Don't forget how I got in trouble after."

"I wanna be like mama and figh wit bad boy" Abella says stand on posture of some superhero.

"Of course baby you will."

"Me too. I wanna protect momma and the twins."

"Me three"

"Of course my baby's need to learn fight to protect themselves ". She says laughing delightly. Checking the time "let's go to brush our teeths it's bad time now. "

"Nooooo"

"Not now ." 

"I'm a big boy."

"Don't we need to be strong to fight so how are we gonna fight when we feel drowsy. And more especially we need to go shopping for the concert."

Like little blub lights in their head and noded eagerly.

"Lets go then . Say good night's to every one."

"Good night grandma.  Good night grandpa. I wish you have sweet dreams"

Then they walk up to the most elder couple.

"Good night great ma. Good night great pa. I wish you have good sleep and  rest. Sweet dreams. "

They say all together then walk to their mother .

"Momma can we sleep with you"

"Of course now let's go."

After making them ready for bed Y/N went got ready for bed to .

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Girls and boys was there and there . With each partner or proposing . Most was accepted since the day is is romantic one. Every ones Valentine.

Valentine is a day where we express our love for our  love ones. That can't be any one , our  dad ,our mum, sister,brother, grandparents and a partner.

That's the day when she got propose by the boy who she thought was cute. Who she really liked for a month . Who kept her accompany in her saddest time, good time.

They both was enjoying the day on rooftop. He called for her.

"Y/N ?"

"Yeah"

She took a glance then return her attention to the ground where teen couples was enjoying themselves too.

"I know we don't know more then few month . We meet because of a indecent in your life.  But YN I like you a lot . I know it's Valentine day it should be more especial but would you be my girl." Before he could ramble more he got cut off.

"Yeah" she looked at him and he could tell his heart was gonna leap out . "I will be ". With a smile she lean in and peak his lips before giving looking forward.

"Thank you THANK YOU. EVERY ONE THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND. " he shout out in happiness.

Gasp.

Breath in .

Breath out.

Looking around YN notice she was still   in her own bedroom with her angels.

Looking at the time YN slowly make out of bed. Without waking any toddler.

Making her way out of room she want downstairs to kitchen . The sun is still rising, the sun rays making good filter around the house where the certains aren't close.

After making her  coffee she went to sit in front of window .

Enjoying the sun rays Y/N thought about what would happen if he didn't left  her? Would they the happy family like she grow up or they would abort their child without knowing they were twins.

No no that can't happen her baby's was what kept her going. She can't imagine her life without them.

With sigh she took another sip of coffee before a smooth voice broke the silence.

"Trouble in my paradise?"

Behind was Y/N' s mother with sweet and caring smile in her face that every mother holds for their child.

"Your paradise is in thoughts. "

"What is it sweetheart? Tell mama."

With the look on her mother face Y/N smiles a little how she missed her mother .

"I don't mama . They're getting older . It's like they were born only two days ago but they're already three. And soon they will meet their father but they wouldn't know . They wouldn't know the person they look up to is their father. Who left us without clearing anything. Why was he leaving ?"

"Shu shu baby shu it's okay. Baby you did good rising them without the him . Jacob did best then he could . "

"Hmmm . I'm so thankful to god for that. He can stay with fame I have better life than him now. Bloody Kim T...." Y/N gets cut of by a sleepy cute voice.

"Mommy?"

Weeping the tears she answer "yes baby?"

"Bad word."

"Sorry my knight." Chuckling Y/N got up from her seat and takes her son in her arms kissing his head "Good morning baby ."

Kissing her in cheek "Good morning mommy" looking at his grandma who was watching her own child her grand child with loving eyes. He smiles at her and great her " Good morning nana."

"Nana?"   Two adults rise their eye brows at the new name .

"Yes."  the toddler gives them his boxy smile.

-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_--_-__-