16| Prince Jay

Please Vote,Comment,Share and follow!

Thank you all for more than 100 votes, and more than 2.50k reads. ALSO WE'RE #1 IN SARCASTIC 🥳🥳

Ezra Miller as Young Jay.

⤏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘙𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭, 𝘑𝘢𝘺

❝𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦.❞
✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

      I was walking towards my study when I heard my name being yelled out by none other than Hunter. "Hunter I have a lot of work to do, so can your jokes wait till later." He shook his head, "you need to come see this. Now." I heard the urgency in his voice and followed him outside, towards the east side of the forest. A repugnant odor ran through the air, covering each nook and cranny of the forest. The smell didn't affect me and it wasn't that bad, but the disgust plastered on my warriors faces told me otherwise.
The sight infront of me left me curious, a dead wolf head that had an engraving on it. The symbol on the wolfs forehead was almost like déjà vu. It wasn't the one that Thesia showed us, this was different. "You've seen it too, haven't you. I cant put my finger on it but I've seen this." Hunter spoke beside me. If anyone would know about this sign it would probably be grandma Ruth. I took a picture of it on my phone, so I could show her.

      "Patrol the area where the head was found, and patrol the exit areas. There's no way someone could have left that fast, the blood looks fresh."  I say and leave to find the one person who can help.

"So you only visit when you want to huh? Anyways how is Thesia, is she doing good?" Grandma says while scowling at me, but then smiles as she talks about Thesia. I chuckled and shook my head, "so far she's great" I reply choosing to ignore her first statement. "Grams I have an important question to ask" she turned serious as she saw the look on my face. I fish my phone out of my pocket and show her the picture, "Does this seem familiar to you?" After a few moments of silence, she grows pale "Grams?!" I asked worryingly.
       "That sign-" she begins to say, her voice wavering from fear. "That sign has only brought suffering to our kingdom." She points at the picture her finger, wrinkly and boney, begins to shake. I opened my mouth to say something but paused, my mind was in a scatter, as I was trying to phrase my sentence in a way that won't cause any damage. "Grandma I've seen this sign before, I know it has to do with grandpa and uncle Jay. If you know anything please, I'm begging you, tell us. It can help solve this whole thing."

She closes her eyes, maybe in a attempt to get rid of the past. "I knew one day I'd have to tell you this. It's better to get everyone on it, you know I don't feel like repeating things." She chuckled at the end, trying to brighten the mood.
Everyone who was of importance walked through the door, as I mind-linked Darius to gather them. Thesia, Darius, Xavier, Hunter, Valian, and myself were sitting on the couches facing grandma. "Everyone I recommend you to get comfortable. This is gonna be a long story."