20| To Be Accepted Pt.1

Please vote,comment,share and follow

Omg 242 votes?! THANK YOUUU  and 4.41k reads thank you all💗 I truly can't express how happy I am.

A close up of her dress just in case^
If you don't like it feel free to imagine anything you want!!

⤏ 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 ( 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭.❞
✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

          With the rogue attacks happening often, there wasn't anytime to relax and have fun. But this particular day, was rather calming. There was no attacks, nothing. It was peaceful for once, our warriors didn't have to worry about kissing their mates goodbye for the last time. And it stayed like that for a week, everyone relaxing but still on guard. We had everyone check the forests and it was clear of rogues - well living rogues. "I'm telling you it's the perfect time." Jade spoke to me while smiling widely. She was more excited than I was, maybe because her mother in law wasn't as kind.
         "Nothing has happened, you used your magic to see if there was trouble and there wasn't. Why don't we have the acceptance ceremony. Also after the acceptance ceremony it's kinda like a honey moon which means more time with Damien." She smirked will whisking up some eggs.  And as if on cue Damien walked through the kitchen doors, and kissed my forehead, "what's happening with me?" He asked with a cute confused face.

      Lately with all the mess that's been happening we haven't been able to have fun, and I mean fun. "I think we should do it, but we need to take precautions." I said while holding onto Damiens hand. He caressed the backside of my hand as he asked, "what are we doing." Jade smiled and clapped her hands, "we're doing the acceptance ceremony."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Damien asked once we entered our room. I sighed, I really did want to do this but the fear of letting everyone down consumed me. "Yea I do, we have to do the ceremony now or later right?" I asked. He went up to me, and hugged me tightly which caught me off guard. Kissing my forehead he was about to say something but was cut off by the door slamming open. "Okay now we don't have time to waste we got to get you glammed up. First thing take a shower, use these scents and second get out Damien." Darius said as he handed me a bucket of scented soaps and pushed Damien out.
"But this is my roo-" he was interrupted as Darius tsked, "and now it's mine." He said while closing the door on my mates face. I laughed and blushed as he turned towards me, "Well we aren't getting any younger, are we?" He said while leading me to the bathroom.

    I took my time, and sat there in the tub. After relaxing time was running thin I washed my hair with a vanilla shampoo and I shaved myself everywhere. I just stayed in the shower letting the hot water cascade down my back.

  I was brought out of heaven by the sound of rapid knocking, from none other than Darius.

"Well what are we going to do, hmm?" He said while looking at my reflection in the mirror with the end of the comb pointed towards his mouth. Jade came in with many dresses, "thought I'd bring a variety." She smiled at me.
And so for about 5 hours we were doing my hair, makeup, dress and picking out my shoes. I gasped as I saw myself in the mirror, I looked beautiful. Jade had tears in her eyes while Darius looked so proud of me. "You are absolutely gorgeous" Darius said to me while smiling cheekily. Jade took a step forward, grabbed my hands and said, "My son is the luckiest man on earth, if he can even be near a kind,gentle yet strong and beautiful woman like you."

      The dress was beautiful, it wasn't old at all since the party would be pretty formal this was a great choice. The jewelry doesn't take any attention away from my dress. The dress was simple yet elegant.

Once Darius and Jade left I was sat here, in our room alone. Damien was supposed to walk through the door so we could walk side by side to the ceremony."Can I come in." The sound of my soulmates voice rang out in the empty room. "You can come in" I said loudly.

     I breathed heavily as I waited for him. The door opened and it was as if I was seeing him for the first time all over again. That chiseled jaw, those sparkling eyes, it all brought me back to the day we first met. His breath hitched as he stared at me. Is there something on my face? I thought.

"You look like a goddess, scratch that they'd all be jealous of your glowing beauty." He whispered while slowly walking towards me. I blushed a crimson red, "and you are devilishly handsome." He caressed my cheeks and brought me in for a kiss. This wasn't a soft kiss, nor was it a rough one, but it was one that was filled with promises, and showed me how he felt.

His eyes glassed over as we separated for a breath, showing me someone was mind-linking him. "Come on everyone's waiting for us" he said softly. I internally pouted, I didn't want this moment to end. But instead I smirked at him while saying,

"Well let's not keep our guests waiting your majesty."
________________________________

Ik I usually write longer and I'm sorry if it's short, but I thought you guys deserved a little something so hehe

Also sorry for not posting as regularly, I have so many assignments and tests, and I really need to focus on school❤️

I hope you understand, and I promise to update tmw😌