22| I promise

Please vote,comment,share and follow
OMG 5K READSSSS❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU ALL.

⤏ 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

❝𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵; 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ❞ - 𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘴
( 𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴)

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

     The sound of crickets woke me up, I groggily opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a dark room, the only light source came from the window pointed directly at me. I winced as I moved my arms, they were tied behind my back. I tried reciting a spell to break them but it didn't work.

     I looked around, and gasped, dead bodies were piling up near the small window. I pulled against the ropes until a voice stopped me, "there's no use, you're only hurting yourself" a woman's voice rang out.

     "Ravynne." I hissed at her, she was hiding in the shadows, but she soon came into the light. She looked at me in while pouting, "awww, don't you look sad" she mocked me. She threw her head back and laughed, she stopped and looked at me. "You look like your mother you know, such a shame." She walked towards me and used her finger nails to move my head side to side, almost as if she was inspecting me.

I rocked my head back and head butted her. She screamed in agony as she held onto her bleeding nose. "And you sure as hell act like her too" she laughed and spit out some blood. "Well this is gonna be a fun reunion, but first we need to break you in. Boys!!" She yelled the last part out. Break me in? My face showed realization as I saw 3 men bringing in torturing tools. You can do this thesia, you can do it. I tried convincing myself but it didn't work.

I held in my screams as they continued to torture me for the past 3 hours. The only reason why I know the time because of how Ravynne was mocking me. I sighed in relief as the men backed away and left the room. "Now it's my turn" she smirked while walking around me. Earlier I had been tied down to a metal chair, in the center of the room. "I believe the most painful torture, is mental torture." She said while arranging her rings.

       "Let's take a trip down memory lane" she sneered at me while gripping my head with both hands. I screamed and closed my eyes, as I was transported into another place. I breathed heavily as I finally opened eyes, and blinked in confusion. I hissed as my eyes got accustomed to the brightness of where we were. "Where are we" I asked hoarsely I tried moving my arms but realized she had brought the chair with us, she smiled at me as she petted my head, "this is where it all went down." I snatched my head out of her hands in disgust, and looked around.