Chapter 40 - Lorenzo

"Tonight you will become Emilia Martello, I will be yours and you will be MINE" I tell her.

She looks up and me and smiles

"Yes Don Martello" she says so fucking seductively, I feel my dick get firm

"Say it again" I demand

"Yes Don Martello"

FUCKK!!! She drives me crazy! My dick is solid, I want her again, I feel my jaw tighten and my breath get heavier.

She smiles at me and steps to the side heading back to the bedroom leaving me fully aroused. I follow after her hoping she has the energy for round two, I wish my dick could be inside of her tight wet pussy all day.

"Whats the time" she asks

I look at the clock on the side table "It's 5 O'clock"

"5 OCLOCK?! SHIT Enzo! I need to get ready. We have to be there at 7! Fuck where is my dress? No my dress!!" she's panicking and her eyes are darting around the room hoping to find her dress.

"It's okay, it's here. We have your dress. It arrived this morning. The shop owner brought it over its hanging in a bag in the wardrobe " I tell her, I see her body instantly relax with relief.

"Where are you getting ready?" she asks me curiously

I look around the room as if to say in here

"Well where am I getting ready?" she quickly beings to worry

I give her the same look

"Enzo NO! Fine we have seen each other before the wedding whatever, but Enzo you can't see me in my dress before I walk down the aisle!"

I can see how this is important to her and I can't refuse her

"Okay don't panic, I will get ready in the office" I tell her walking closer to her, wanting nothing more than to rip the towel off from around her and pleasure her with my mouth and have her pleasure me with hers. I resist the urge and place a kiss on her forehead

She breathes out a sigh of relief and mutters "thank god"

I head into the walk in wardrobe and pull on some grey sweat suit trousers and a t-shirt. I also grab my suit for the wedding and come back into the room, she throws her hands over her eyes.

"What its not your dress its my fucking suit" i laugh

"No Lorenzo, I don't want to see it before we get married!"

"I thought that was the dress?" I ask confused

"For fuck sake Lorenzo I want it to be both" hands still firmly clamped to her face

When a knock on the door interrupts us

"Miss Emilia" Marco's voice comes from the other side of the door

"Your mother is here with.... Other family members"

"Christ he sounds afraid of them" i laugh

"Thank you Marco just a second" she shouts to him still covering her eyes

"Get out Enzo!... GO" she half shouts half laughs as she tries to head to the wardrobe with her eyes still closed.

"Fine i'm going...Emilia?-"

"Yes Lorenzo" she calls from the walk in wardrobe

"I love you"

"I love you too! now kindly fuck off so I can get ready for our wedding!"

It brings a smile to my face I turn and open the door I am greeted by a swarm of women, who gasp at the sight of me

"Oh he's handsome"

The women start to speak amongst themselves about me, I need to get out of here quick!

"Excuse me Ladies" I nod and slip past them to the safety of the office.

"Marco I want men at this door at all times" I tell him firmly

He doesn't answer but he nods and gets on to the radio calling men to stand guard. I know there is no threat here but it makes me feel the smallest bit better knowing there are guards near her.

I take a seat at my desk, this is the first moment I have had alone since I went to find her. The guns that had been laid out have been put away in the cabinet beside me; a fresh bottle of whisky has replaced the other one. It's almost as if it never happened.

I know word would have got to the other Don's about my father's death and my succession. Luckily his own arrogance prevented him from telling anyone about my plan to usurp him. The few men he did tell are dead, their bodies lay rotting in the warehouse which is where they will stay until I burn it to the ground. I still don't know who told him. I have men trying to find the fucking rat and when I do I will unleash hell on him.

Images of Emilia flash through my head, the knife slamming into her leg, my father touching her. I slam my fist against the table trying to shake the visions from my mind. My heart is beating so fast, my hands are shaking with violent rage. I am like a ticking time bomb and she is the only thing that can disarm me. I light up a cigarette in an attempt to relax, my ribs ache as I draw in a deep toke. I reach over and I pour myself a glass of Bourbon and down it in one. I feel the heat of the whisky wash down my throat.

"Don Martello" I hear Marco as he knocks on the door.

"Come in"

"The Men would like to know what their orders are - all the men"

Fuck I know what he is hinting at, now my father is dead I inherit everything including the men.

"Have them attend the wedding, the men from my camp need to be on high alert. I don't think my father told any of his men bar the ones who we have already killed but I will not risk it. They must be prepared for any potential retaliation from my father's men."

"and what is the story?" he asks tentatively

I can't say it was a rival family who killed my father but retaliation would be expected which would cause chaos, a deal gone bad could be plausible but as soon as anyone looks at myself and Emilia they will be suspicious and suspect foul play, I can't have that, our Empire can't have that. There is only one option, the truth well a half truth...

"We tell them that my father became jealous of me and wanted Emilia for himself, it isn't unrealistic he was never quiet about his whores or the way he treated them, like they were his property to do with as he wished. We will tell them that he took her and refused to return her which left us with only one option to forcibly retrieve her. We will say that my father died in the crossfire. It is forbidden to try and claim another man's woman; this is the unwritten law that has been agreed for generations, the other Don's will consider his death justified."

Marco nods showing me he understands and goes to head out the door

"Marco, stay close to her this evening. If I am not by her side I expect you to be"

"Of course Don Martello" he nods and opens the door.

I see Vinny and Pauly in their suits. They have been laughing. Marco heads out and turns in the direction of Emilia's room.

"Don Martello" they nod and walk in smiling

"You're not in your suit yet?" Pauly chuckles

"I have time" I say as I pour myself another whisky