Chapter 13 - The Reconciliation

Mature Content Warning 

He carried me upstairs, my head was spinning from the events at the ball and just a moment ago. 

I noticed that we walked past my door to the next one. He reached and opened the door with one hand, still holding me he walked us into the room, kicking the door firmly closed behind him. His room matched mine in size but it was darker, the wood was darker, the walls were darker this seemed to match his personality.

He gently laid me down on his bed, the silk sheets felt cold against my skin, it made me shiver.

He stood there staring at me as I lay on his bed. Not taking his eyes off me, he took off his holster from his chest and placed it on the table beside the bed. He pulled out the gun from behind his back and laid in next to the holster. He picked up a hair tie from the same table and pulled his hair into a knot. His eyes slowly moving all over my body, he began to unbutton his waistcoat. I could feel myself getting wet with anticipation, my cheeks were becoming flushed as my desire built within me.

He unbuttoned his shirt revealing more tattoos covering his chest and abdomen - just when I thought I could not be more turned on by him!! He reached down and unbuckled his belt, his trousers falling to the ground. He stood there at the end of the bed, only in his boxers. I could see how big and hard his dick was. Fuck that's going to hurt!! It looks huge! His eyes were alive with thirst, anger and frustration, his heavy breathing making his chest broaden with each intake.

He leans over me cupping the back of my neck pulling me up to stand in front of him. His intense eyes looked me up and down, he bit down on his lip and took another deep breath in.

I subconsciously mimicked him and bit my lip, he quickly but carefully grabbed my jaw lifting my face up to his and tutted. His touch felt like a bolt of electricity. It made the hair on the back on my neck stand up. I could feel my core screaming out for him to be inside of me.

His hands moved to my shoulders and slowly slid my dress straps down my arms. The dress fell down in a pile on the floor. I stood there in front of him, my naked breasts exposed, nipples firm from my arousal and the cool air in the room.

All I had to cover my body was my thong which I could feel was wet between my thighs. He looked at me standing there almost naked in front of him, his jaw tightened his eyes were animalistic tracing the curves in my body, moving his head to examine me all over, until his eyes met with mine.

He grabbed me by the waist with one hand and threw me backwards onto the bed, it took away my breath. He climbed on top of me his face so close to mine, I could feel his dick hard against me, my hips rose up to feel more of him, fuck I need him.

He moved and placed a kiss on my forehead then moved down to my ear

"Tell me what you want" His voice was hoarse from shouting. It was like gravel which made me more wet.

He took his hand and slid it between my thighs, he began rubbing my clit with his thumb over my thong.

I took a sharp breath in with pleasure at his thumb teasing me, my body feeling euphoric.

"Tell me Emilia, what do you want?" he said firmly into my ear

I didn't answer. I was enjoying what he was doing too much. I bit my lip trying to keep quiet from moaning.

Frustrated with me he stopped rubbing me and grabbed my jaw again

"Bite your lip again and you will regret it, now tell me what do you want? Your pussy is so wet, your thong is dripping, I need you to tell me what you want"