Chapter 39 - Home

We finally get home, Marco opens the door for me and offers his hand and Lorenzo comes to the door offering me his on my other side, I take them both and carefully get out of the car. My body is starting to ache a bit more now that I am actually using it.

I get into the foyer, it smells like Lemons very fresh and clean. I walked slowly towards the staircase and let out a loud sigh. FUCK I forgot about the fucking stairs! This will hurt.

"Do you need a hand Emilia?" Marco asks concerned

"I've got her" says Lorenzo firmly

He carefully swoops me up into his arms, I see his eyes flinch in pain he's a fucking idiot! His ribs and arm is busted but he's so fucking stubborn. He carries me up to the bedroom and carefully lays me on the bed.

"Bath or shower" he asks me

"Shower first then bath" I say trying to sit myself up

I want the shower to wash off the stench of the hospital and the disgusting way I feel, after being touched by his father last night. Then a warm bath to help with the aches and pains.

"Okay" he says heading into the bathroom, I hear him turn on the shower and get things out of the drawers.

I get up slowly from the bed and hobble my way in to see him lighting candles around the bath - he does have a romantic side then.

He looks up at me and I can't help but smile. Steam is slowly billowing from the massive shower that you could fit at least 10 people in it. It's more like a room.

He walks over to me and gently places a kiss on my lips, his hands slowly hold onto the bottom of the jumper I am wearing and he carefully lifts it above my head, he does the same to the t-shirt. His hands glide down to my hips, he takes hold of my leggings and underwear, he slides them off slowly until they reach my ankles and I step out of them sliding them to the side with my foot.

"Will you join me?" I ask seductively

He draws in a deep breath. I can see he wants to say yes but I know he is scared that I might break if he touches me.

"Please" I ask biting my lip looking him up and down

His breathing gets heavier, I see the bulge in his trousers getting larger.

My hands reach to his shirt and I slowly start to undo his buttons until I get to his waist band. I slowly lean into him as I remove the shirt from his shoulders, my breasts bushing against the bandage on his chest, the friction causing my nipples to harden.

I reach up and kiss him on his neck, sliding my tongue against it as I kiss him. He lets out a moan. His shirt falls to the floor. I bring my face back to look at him, I very gently move my hands down his chest, feeling the bandages down to his exposed skin on his stomach, his muscles are firm and defined.

I reach his waistband and unbuckle his belt and trousers, as I do this my hands can't avoid rubbing against his package. He groans with pleasure.

He places his hands on my face and starts to kiss me as I pull his trousers and boxers down revealing his firm cock, I feel the tip of it against my stomach. I pull away from his kiss and take his hand leading him into the shower with me.

I go under the water first, it's warm and soothing. He stands a few steps back watching. I apply the shampoo and conditioner quickly. The water falls between my breasts and down in between my legs.  When I turn to look at him I see him take his cock in his hand and start pumping it while watching me move my hands over my body.