Like I understand why this is happening to me.

I'm starting to feel like I'm running a fever alongside my headache. I dragged myself out of the elevator and immediately headed to my studio.

Ignoring the pain from my headache, I started listening to the song I recorded a while ago.

It's not yet complete, I didn't record the rap part but I do have the lyrics for it already. I'll just ask Yoongi to do it for me.

I made the lyrics when I was at my lowest point during last week.

I'll just have to record a simple demo guide for Yoongi now, so that he'll know what the tone and melody is.

I started fixing my equipments, ready for recording the rap part.

"Ah, ah" Tapping the mic in front of me, to test if it's in the right settings.

I cleared my throat and started recording.

"We love too much
No, I loved too much
I misunderstood the reality

Time is approaching
I have to send you away
Turn right, turn left
Go straight, 4 minutes left

I'm going to lose my mind
Breaking up hurts too much, but I'm gonna let you go
No, I don't want to let you go"

Before I knew it, I was choking on my own tears.

I stopped recording, took of my headphones off frustratedly. Rubbed off my teary eyes and coursed it through my hair, pulling it slightly.

I sobbed alone on my computer desk, not really caring how loud my sobbing is.

Yeonjun seems to be holding off quite well, why can't I?

Did our relationship really meant nothing to him?

"Fuck, my head hurts so fucking bad."

I headed back to my couch and lay there. My head is literally spinning and it feels so heavy.

I feel like I'm going to vomit, I feel so nauseous, I didn't even eat anything since this morning.

Putting pressure on my head, I put my arm on top of my forehead, to try and ease off the pain.

My tears can't seem to stop which makes my head even more painful. I moaned through the pain, closing my eyes full of tears. Wondering why does this have to happen to me.

As I kept on crying, I heard someone is trying to open my digital lock once again.

"Sorry, I'm busy right now. Come again next time." I said loud enough so that the person on the other side could hear.

"And what? Leave you alone to cry?" I heard Yoongi's voice and his clothes rustle through my small studio. Indicating that he went inside either way.

"Shit, you look sick." He said in a surprised tone and hurriedly came beside me.

He placed his hand on my forehead, to feel if I am sick or not.