Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I stand still, still shocked with Yeonjun's action until he left and I immediately went to BTS' practice room, still feeling Yeonjun's lips on my forehead.

As I opened the door, I heard joyful screams that made me snapped out of reality.

"Y/N!!!" Taehyung screamed while running open arms, ready to hug me. The others are coming closer to me as well to get a hug.

"Oppa. Too. Tight." I tapped Taehyung's back to loosen his hug.

"Taehyung, let her live." Jin said laughing while slightly pulling Tae away from me - making Tae let go of me.

"Thank you!" Leaving a dramatic breath. The others laugh at me, and hugged me one by one.

"Yaaah~ We haven't hang out for a while and you're already replacing us?" Hobi said teasingly while side hugging me.

"What?" I asked in genuine confusion, slightly raising my eyebrows.

"We heard Yoongi hyung when he asked who you were with," Jimin said smiling cheekily, "The way he asked you got us surprised, he was so serious and gave that scary aura like he was jea-" Then Yoongi covered his mouth, "Okay, that's enough." He removed his hand from Jimin's mouth - the others laughing but not saying anything, scared of Yoongi.

"Shut your mouth." Yoongi pointed at Jimin, threatening the latter who have a teasing smile still. The other members finding the situation amusing, which I agree as well.

"Who was it anyways?" Namjoon finally talked since I came here - and the cheeky bastard have that annoying smile like he knows who I was with.

I glared at him quickly, so that the others won't notice. "It was just a friend." I smiled at the others.

"Are you sure he's just a friend?" Namjoon asked, he still have that stupid smirk that I want to wipe off.

"What do you mean hyung? Does Y/N have a boyfriend already?!" Jungkook asked.

"N-" I was about to deny, but Namjoon interrupted me.

"Not yet." He smiled knowingly while he winked and pointed at me.

"Yaaah," Hoseok exclaimed, "Who is the lucky guy?!"

"I'll fucking kill you." I whispered to Namjoon, threatening him which he just returned with a laugh. I freaking hate him sometimes. I thought to myself. 

"It was just Yeonjun," I said with an exasperated sigh, "Before you make any fuss about it, it was just a friendly date!"

I looked at the members cautiously; Yoongi has this unreadable expression, which makes me worried and confused. Jimin is utterly shocked, eyes wide with his mouth slightly agape. Then the others are just smiling widely like they want to tease the hell out of me.

Only Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin knows about Yeonjun and I's past, since they have already earned my trust when I was just starting here, we were able to share a lot of personal stuffs and struggles. But only Namjoon knows that Yeonjun is a trainee here.

"How did you found him anyway?" Jin asked putting his arm around me.

"Actually," I started slowly and in an awkward tone, looking at Namjoon asking for some moral support - he is just smiling cheekily and just nodded for me to continue, I guess not today then.

"He's a trainee here, I met him when I helped them produced their title song." I said without meeting any of their eyes, shy with how they will react.

"Oh really? I'm excited to meet him then." Taehyung said while smiling warmly at me. "Me too!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jimin then cuts off, "I'm really hungry," he said with an awkward laugh and glancing quickly at Yoongi who still have that unreadable expression. "Should we go grab dinner then?" Jimin suggested.

Everyone agreed since they really are hungry and tired. We headed out of the practice room and made our way to the elevator. The elevator was somehow packed since there's 8 of us, I am beside Yoongi and I can feel the tension around him.

We headed out of the company and Yoongi is still beside me.

"So the Yeonjun that I saw was not an old friend then?" He asked in a serious low-tone voice.

"Technically," I started with a low to high pitch voice like I was thinking while talking, "He is an old friend because he was my best friend before we became boyfriend and girlfriend," He just nodded, still not saying anything so I continued while we are getting in the car, "But we broke up 'cause he have to train back here in Seoul so yeaaah."

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to him, I don't know why I'm feeling guilty towards him I didn't even do anything wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked dragging the last word. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He said in a monotone voice but showed me a smile nevertheless. I know it's not sincere though.

"Better not bother him for a while." Jimin whispered beside me, making sure Yoongi wouldn't hear it as well. "Don't sweat it, you didn't do anything wrong. He's just sour that he has a rival on you." I nudged his stomach with my elbow. "I told you stop shipping me with him, what if he is just tired or something that's why he's sour."

"Deny it all you want, but I know you know that Yoongi hyung likes you." He said with a knowing smile.

He is right though, ever since we collaborated I felt that he became much closer to me and his actions are not the same as before.

"Whatever floats your boat, sweetie." I said and stuck my tongue out to tease Jimin.

We arrived at the restaurant shortly, and it feels nice to finally hang out with them again. They've been very busy with their schedules and so am I, I'm so glad we could still find time to have time with each other.

Namjoon is sitting beside me and Jimin on my other side, while Jin sits in front of me.

"It's really nice to finally hang out with you again, Y/N." Hoseok said on the corner of my right side, beside Yoongi.

"Aww, did you miss me that much already?" I teased, making the others laugh.

"Well, yeah!" Hoseok said, making Taehyung and Jungkook agree, since they've invited me countless of times to hang out but I'm quite busy at that time, "You've been really busy with work for the past few weeks!"

"Yeah! I left you a message one time and you just left me on read!" Taehyung said in a tantrum, showing a little pout.

"I was busy doing Yoongi oppa's song that time, but don't worry I'm free for the meantime." I defended.

"Which reminds me, you did great with the song. Your voice compliments it." Yoongi cutted off, his compliment made me blush a little.

"It should be, I worked really hard on it." I said in a teasing way, making the others laugh once again.

"Your comeback is really soon, then after that you'll have your world tour," I said in a sad tone, "I am the one who's going to miss you guys." I mocked the Kim Kardashian crying face. Making all of the members laugh with my playfulness.

"You can always contact us whenever you need us," Jin said in an assuring voice. "You have the other producers to hang out as well."

"Well yeah, but it's fun to be with you guys as well." I pouted.

"Aww~ Look at our baby pouting~" Namjoon teased, ruffling my hair. I just nudged his stomach lightly with my elbow.

"You can watch us rehearse for our concert! We'll be starting next week." Jungkook suggested with a smile, trying to look on the bright side.

"Might as well get the most out of it." I said with a sigh, still slightly pouting.

I am not usually THIS clingy to them, but they are literally what I have here in Korea. Aside from the other staffs that I know here, BTS is the closest that I know.

I know that their tour will take the longest and I am happy for them. I guess I just have to suck it up.

––––––––––––
Another chapter is up!

Hope you're enjoying it so far!
Please vote/comment! :>