Chapter 10

Yeonjun's POV

How could Y/N and Yoongi sunbaenim be so close? I mean they do work together a lot, but I didn't expect them to be that close.

As I went out of Y/N's studio confused and I don't know... hurt? Jealous maybe? I went back to our practice room where my members are.

I opened the door tiredly, watching the two of them being so close together makes me tired, "Hyung, how did your talk go?" Huening Kai asked.

"It was fine, we talked about a lot of things." I lay down on the floor, drained.

"I couldn't believe she's the Y/N that you are talking about." Taehyun said, sitting close to me.

"I couldn't believe it either, I'm so proud of her." I said, almost talking to myself. "She's always dreamt of being a music producer."

"So, are you guys together again? Now that you'll see each other more often." Soobin asked, sitting near me as well.

"I don't think so, it's too soon" I hesitated, sitting up. "I feel like I don't have a chance anymore, she seems too preserved towards me and she seems really close with Yoongi sunbaenim."

As if on cue, Beomgyu came in "Everyone, I saw Yoongi sunbaenim and Y/N PD-nim about to go out of the company."

"What's so special about that?" Kai asked, confused about the enthusiasm coming out from his member.

"They are holding hands."

Everyone seems so surprised, including myself.

Has she really moved on? I mean, good for her I guess.

All members seems to notice my change of mood and decided to change the topic immediately.

Even though we are talking about different topics now, my mind can't seem to take Y/N out of my head.

She has become more mature, more beautiful and feisty. She seems a little awkward towards me though, like she's trying her best to avoid me at times when we were having a talk.

I hope she could be as natural to me as she was with Yoongi sunbaenim. She looks so comfortable with him, and I don't know how to feel about it.

I also can't stop thinking of what she said to me a while ago as well.

"I guess our break up was worth it then, right?"

I can't stop pondering about it, I mean at some point we did achieve the career path we wanted to have, but... I don't know I just wish we didn't have to break up in the process of achieving our dreams.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Soobin nudged me, to turn my attention to him.

"I just wish things didn't go this way between us." I said quietly, not wanting the others to hear. "I still love her, Soobin. If only I didn't become selfish and broke up with her, we could still be together, things wouldn't be awkward between us. I miss her, and thinking that there's a possibility that she belongs to someone else now makes me miss her even more."

"I miss the way she laughs because of my stupid old corny jokes, I miss her smile, I miss her singing for me, I miss her hugs, I miss her touch, I miss her comfort whenever I am down. It hurts to know that I wouldn't be able to see those laughs and feel her anymore. I haven't seen her for years, and that itself hurts me a lot. Now that we finally saw each other, she already belongs to someone else. And it hurts even more."

"Hyung, calm down." Soobin said, rubbing his hand on my back, I didn't know that tears have fallen from my eyes. "Maybe you should try and make things right with her again. We are really not sure if Yoongi sunbaenim and her are together."

"Yeah, but we never really know right?" Losing all the hope there is. "Maybe she is happy with him anyways, all I've done for her is hurt her anyways."

"Don't say that, hyung. We know how much you love her, and for all we know maybe she is hurting as well, we just don't know because she doesn't show it to us." Soobin said, making some sense but I highly doubt it.

"Maybe you should talk with her again about this issue, but if you think she is not ready yet make things up for her, show her that you still care for her, love her. It's never too late to try anyways, right?"

As I listened to what Soobin said, I had a little bit of hope that maybe I could still make things right with her, that is if she is not with Yoongi sunbaenim.

"Maybe you're right, I'll try to talk to her tomorrow." I said, looking down still devastated and thinking of my plans for tomorrow. "Thank you, Soobin."

"Of course, no problem." Still rubbing my back in comfort.

"You'll be a great leader for our team, you know? You should accept the offer of PD-nim." I said, lifting my head to look at him. Trying to change the topic and not be a debby downer.

"Hyung," he whined, "I'm still thinking about it, don't pressure me." Wriggling like a child, as if having tantrums.

Laughing at his cute actions, "Okay okay, I'm just saying you'll be great." Finally standing up and trying to lift up my mood and stay positive.

"Let's go, we haven't eaten dinner as well." I said, helping Soobin to stand up from his seat. "Everyone!" Calling the other members who is busy practicing, "Let's go and eat dinner, we'll continue the practice after."

Everyone started getting ready and picking up their bags then we started heading out the company.

We are now here at our favorite Korean restaurant, our food just came and we are talking about random stuffs as usual.

Spending time with my members, not practicing, is really one of my healing time, it's always fun to talk with them and joke around with them.

"Aren't you guys going to school tomorrow?" Asking the three younger ones.

"Yeah," Beomgyu said making the other two nod their head.

"The whole day?" Soobin asked then taking a bite of his spicy rice cake.

"Yes, that's why we couldn't practice tomorrow," Taehyun said, "Maybe you two shouldn't practice as well, take a break and just relax for a day."

Soobin and I looked at each other and decided that we should take a break as well, since it is not often we have a break anyway.

After eating dinner, we headed back to the company. It's not yet late though, it's only 9 in the evening, so we still have time to practice. We are walking back to the company, talking about anything with the other members.

"Oh!" Kai exclaimed, "Isn't that Yoongi sunbaenim and Y/N PD-nim?" Kai pointing at them— making us look at them who is walking towards the company as well.

Why do we have to run into them again? Like reality is rubbing it in my face that I stand no chance anymore. I look down at the ground not wanting to see them.

"Isn't that Namjoon sunbaenim as well?" Soobin asked in a whisper since we are somehow close to them as well.

After seeing that it is Namjoon sunbaenim, I feel like tons of bricks were lifted up from my shoulders. Not that I don't trust Yoongi sunbaenim with Y/N, it just made me glad that they were not alone together.

"Oh! That's right, we should probably greet them." Taehyun suggested which the others agreed to.

––––––––––––

Hope you are enjoying it so far!
Please comment/vote, I would really appreciate it!