Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

After Jamie and I's lunch together, I just went back to the company since I have some work to do.

As I have went back to the company, I greeted the front desk and swiped my ID in the machine to record my log in. I went into the elevator and I have noticed that there's some few people with me inside the elevator.

I greeted them lightly as I went inside the elevator, seems like they are one of the trainees I was telling Yeonjun about. They greeted me back but we stayed silent until we have arrived on their floor.

It's the same floor as where TXT is right now, since I heard they are inside of a practice room right now. I decided that I might come by for a second and see how they are doing, so I went outside of the elevator with the trainees.

Right on time, I saw Taehyun and Huening Kai outside of their practice room greeting some of the trainees that were ahead of me.

"Oh! Noona~" Kai said as he saw me in his line of vision after hugging one of the trainees, which made the other trainees look at me as well.

"Huening-ah~" I said in a singing voice, excited to finally meet them again. It's been forever since I last saw them.

"Hyung, Sunghoon-ah, this is Y/N noona, one of the producers here." Taehyun then introduced me to the trainees.

"It's very nice to finally meet you, PD-nim." One guy said, he somehow looks like Taehyun and gave me a polite bow. While the other one just bowed with a polite smile, he seems like the quiet type. "I really loved your song!" He then confessed.

"Oh? Thank you!" I said with a shy laugh, blood rushing through my cheeks. I didn't know people would listen to that song I posted a few months ago.

"It's really nice meeting you, but we have to go now since we have practice to do." The two trainees then bid their goodbye to us.

"So! How have you all been?" I asked excitedly to the remaining two.

"It was actually good! We've been quite busy, but it's okay." Taehyun said, while holding a bottle of water.

"So where's the others?" I said, trying to peek through the practice room door since I can hear some music inside, but then Taehyun and Huening Kai reacted immediately and somehow covered the door in a subtle way, but I have noticed it.

"Uh... they are actually, uhm, busy. Yeah." Kai said with his awkward laugh.

I hummed a reply, letting Taehyun and Kai know that I understand, even though I don't really believe what they said.

I suddenly heard Beomgyu's loud laugh, making me raise my eyebrow at the two.

I can really sense that there's something going on.

"Uh," Taehyun then was the one who laughed awkwardly, "we have to go, Noona. We are actually filming."

"Oh, okay." I said then pursed my lips as a took a few steps back, "Have fun then!"

I then bid my goodbye to the two, as I went back into the elevator I kept on pondering what might be wrong, or what they are hiding from me.

Or maybe I'm just being delusional.

It's already evening time, I haven't actually eaten dinner yet since I just finished recording some sample songs. I'm feeling quite hungry though.

As I looked at my phone to check the time, I saw a text from Jamie 15 minutes ago.

Jamie: Yah! The show is on, go watch it now!

I laughed slightly at how excited she sounds through the text.