Chapter 28

Y/N's POV

I've never felt so lonely like this in a long time. That's all that I could say.

TXT has already debuted, I could say that it was a huge success and I'm happy they're finally living their dream. They deserved it. It's been months since their debut already.

I remember how Yeonjun kept on nagging me on text how nervous he was during the day of their debut. I'm glad it went very well despite their nervousness.

Nothing's really new between Yeonjun and I, not that it's a bad thing. The management still doesn't know and I think we don't have any plan on revealing it yet. We argue here and there but not really bad though. He's just been really busy since before his debut though. We haven't really talked much anymore but I understand that since he is busy and so much has been probably going on with them. I miss him a lot though, even at the company we don't see much since he's either in their practice room or studio.

BTS is already on tour. They are on their Europe leg of their tour, they've been really busy too. So little to no catching up has been happening lately. Which is sad for me, because I feel lonely and bored.

I was called in for a meeting here at the company, seems like there's some new tracks that we have to discuss about. Other producers of the company and staffs are seated around the meeting table, waiting for Bang PD to initiate the meeting.

"It's nice to see you all. This meeting won't be long, I just need to announce something quick." Bang PD-nim nodded at us, which we greeted back. "I called you guys in since I'm planning for TXT to have their showcase in the US."

Upon hearing PD-nim's announcement, my stomach churned and got a little bit shocked.

"So, I want one of their songs from their debut album to have an English version and after that their promotions will start again then they'll go to the US." Bang PD added. The boys have a very busy schedule ahead of them. What a bummer.

"Donghyuk, Y/N could help you write the lyrics for the English version and there's really nothing much to change with the track, it's just the lyrics that we will change." PD-nim added, I'm glad that I could help for the track because I have all the time to spare. "The timeline for this one is quite short, which is only two weeks, since I feel like it doesn't really need to take a lot of time."

Two weeks is quite fast, but I think it'll be done in time. Donghyuk and I should probably finish the lyrics as soon as possible.

"Do you have other concerns or anything?" PD asked, looking at each on of us who are shaking their head as no.
"Okay then, this meeting is dismissed."

We said our goodbyes to each other, but Donghyuk came to talk to me about the lyrics that we need to do.

"Hey, when do you want to start making the lyrics?" He said walking beside me as we walked out of the meeting room.

"We can actually start today, if that's okay with you. I have a lot of free time lately." I laughed, which made him smile.

"Don't worry, I could relate to that." He laughed, which is actually true. Whenever BTS or TXT are busy, it's like our vacation time since most of our jobs during those times are done. We still make music in between free time but not unlike the months before their comebacks, it's hella busy for us and way more stressful. "Meet me in my studio later then? Let's just order dinner and invite the others."

"Sure!" I said as we made our way to our own recording studios. This 'vacation' time that we had gave me an opportunity to have time with my co-producers and know them more. At least sometimes I don't feel as much lonely.