I can feel the pain starting to course through the back of my head upto my forehead. I tried my best to ignore the growing pain as I went inside the elevator.

I have decided to get medicine in the lounge room first, since almost everything is there already. I can't possibly get sick now, I have so much work to do.

Looking at my own reflection in the elevator was a pain.

I do look like shit huh?

I scoffed at the thought. Who cares anyway.

As the familiar ding of the elevator came, I immediately headed out to the Lounge room.

I took a paper cup and filled it with water and looked through the different stacks of medicine.

I took the packet of the pain reliever, the rustling of the aluminum is being heard through the quiet room.

After I took the pill, I started fixing the medicines from where they were.

"Noona, are you sick?" Someone beside me asked, making me jump lightly from shock.

"Oh, Soobin you scared me." Placing my hand on my chest. "I just have a little headache but I'm sure it will be gone later."

"You look really tired though." He said, concern reflects from his eyes, lips pouting.

"I'm fine, I swear." I laughed nonchalantly.

"Noona, about that day..." Soobin trailed on.

"I know, you told Yeonjun that I saw them. It's okay, there's nothing left in our relationship anymore anyway."

"I just wanted to help, knowing that it might be hard for you." He sadly said, looking at the floor.

"It's okay, what's done is done. Maybe we're really not meant to be together." I smiled sadly, trying my best to ignore the pain of swallowing this pill of reality.

I can feel my headache is getting a little bit worse, I subtly held on my forehead.

"Have you eaten dinner already?" He said in concern, holding his arms out to try and support me.

"Wha-" As I saw the time on my watch, it's already 9 PM and I haven't eaten anything since this morning. "Y-yes, I had already."

Soobin's face looked like he didn't believe what I just said, I mean who would? At least I tried.

"Look Soobin, I have to go now, I still have a lot of work to do." I said as I threw my paper cup, "Say hi to the boys for me." Tapping his shoulder two times before passing him by.

"Noona, maybe you are really meant to be with Hyung, maybe there's just some challenges that hinders him from you."

I don't really want to get my hopes high anymore.

"Thank you Soobin... but I think I'm done with getting my hopes up." I gave him a sad smile and finally left the Lounge room.

I'm so close to breaking down while waiting for my floor in the elevator. It's so hard to keep everything in and pretend that everything is okay.